• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No Forum For Selencia Ot So I Post Some SS Here :)

Axeopunko

Tibera Tutor
Reaction score
So here i go this is pictures of my house my char and my friend's house i will post her character later :)

Druid House.JPG

My Eq.JPG

My House.JPG

Addons are just like real life you have to collect the itemsm or buy them off players i am currently working on full orental i will be going for mermaid comb today...

Last edited:
So here i go this is pictures of my house my char and my friend's house i will post her character later :)

Addons are just like real life you have to collect the itemsm or buy them off players i am currently working on full orental i will be going for mermaid comb today...

So you collect items in real-life and hand those in for outfits? (not counting money obviously).

Theese are my chars :p

200 ED
Sky Thotty selencia.jpg

182 EK
Crows Avenger selencia.jpg

Dont know why the pic on the knights is so small ;S

But he has DH, skullcracker armor, SCA, demon shield, golden legs, boh, minotaur bp.
skills 93/90, almost 94/91 and mag lvl 9 with like 70~% to 10 ;D

Lolz none playing selencia anymore ;( and won all wars there so teams quited :8

Lolz none playing selencia anymore ;( and won all wars there so teams quited :8

Yeah, that's because there are 100 more better servers for real tibia map than Selencia.

But there's hardly any server's beats Tibera!

true bah ;p but tibera are boring these days -.- not same wars anymore since almight~ quitted and onds to.. can't rly say that we won against almighty but neither lost... anyways they always showed up for battles..

true bah ;p but tibera are boring these days -.- not same wars anymore since almight~ quitted and onds to.. can't rly say that we won against almighty but neither lost... anyways they always showed up for battles..

Well, I would say the reason is because of botting. Way too much botters...

I think tibera would become great again if Richux get 1 or 2 active GM's. (Instead of ban them, jail them!)

Back