• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

two issues:

1- when you buy itens from npc, they don't search for empty storages on you iventory, if its closed, the items goes to the floor
2- quests (i tested green djin) are trying to get the minimum storage value as 0, but it's always -1, not 0, so it doesn't answer players for missions (QuestValue(286)=0)

Last edited:
fix for that ^: put slime to summon slime, not slime2
But if you put slime to summon slime not slime2 than summoned slime will summon more slime.

Btw. I'm sure that slime is not bugged and working fine. For me it summons slimes without problem.

@Ezzz i'm with a problem that i think that is server side, can you tell me if am i true? with otclient, you cannot do walk + another action at the same time. like walk and push a ring, or walk and open a backpack, you need to stop. is there any fix for that?

You cannot do two actions at the same time, it's related to Tibia itself.

two issues:

1- when you buy itens from npc, they don't search for empty storages on you iventory, if its closed, the items goes to the floor
2- quests (i tested green djin) are trying to get the minimum storage value as 0, but it's always -1, not 0, so it doesn't answer players for missions (QuestValue(286)=0)

Please refrain from posting issues on this thread, and rather post a new issue at GitHub.
1 - This is intentional, please use queryPlayerContainers in config.lua to use modern Tibia behavior.
2 - The minimum storage value a player can get is 0, not -1, Green Djinns are working and so are Blue Djinns, you missed a mission.

what makes this data pack so special now when everyone have it ?

The only thing special is what you could make out of it. Not even 8.60 server out there is successful and although there are multiple download and run data packs, it all depends on the owner and the content quality.

Will you continue develop this release? I.E. not only fixing bugs

Many bugs for fix 😃
And still it's a solid release compared to virtually anything you can find. Plus I don't see any major bugs reported in at the issue section.

But I'd like to see the server progress with heavier commits. For example an accurate checkSightLine function would be nice - also adding slightly more features like option for using an OTBM map, rule violation window interface and such.

That it comes with ready features for a real map is just a plus if you ask me!

And still it's a solid release compared to virtually anything you can find. Plus I don't see any major bugs reported in at the issue section.

But I'd like to see the server progress with heavier commits. For example an accurate checkSightLine function would be nice - also adding slightly more features like option for using an OTBM map, rule violation window interface and such.

That it comes with ready features for a real map is just a plus if you ask me!
checkSightLine means for example push a item out screen?

omg legendary. People where so extremely noob back in the day. But also hard cause of lag. They dont even seem to know what sidestep is xD

opened an issue on github, when you go upstairs on ladder, and there's a small table (unpass item) down you, you cannot use runes on your self or be targeted from runes of other players

opened an issue on github, when you go upstairs on ladder, and there's a small table (unpass item) down you, you cannot use runes on your self or be targeted from runes of other players

we need wait updates ;s, many enhancement to do there

Levitate spell doesn't work.

"exani hur up" and nothing
spells folder
<instant name="Levitate" words="exani hur" lvl="12" mana="50" prem="1" aggressive="0" params="1" needlearn="0" function="Levitate">

Exani hur "up....
Levitate spell doesn't work.

"exani hur up" and nothing
spells folder
<instant name="Levitate" words="exani hur" lvl="12" mana="50" prem="1" aggressive="0" params="1" needlearn="0" function="Levitate">

Back