• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS for you!

PeteZa

 Magic Developer
Reaction score
Hello.

So I'm making this thread, because I'm planning to make an OTS and I wanted to know what people are looking for the most. So my question is what features would you like to see in a perfect server and what features you definitely wouldnt wanna see. You can but dont have to follow this template:

Client version: e.g. 10.77
Custom map: yes/no
Custom graphics: yes/no
Exp rate: e.g. x2 or custom
Features to add: e.g specific systems/scripts etc.
Features to not add/remove: e.g. Remove spell/no bots etc.

I really wanna know, because I want to make an OTS for people to enjoy, not myself.
Thanks in advance for your help on making the perfect OTS!

Last edited:
Yes
HELL YES
3 - 30x (staged)
be creative with scripts (nothing too out of the context)
7.4 spells, double charged runes, no botting.

Client Version: Doesn't matter but the newer the more you have available.
Custom Map: Yes sir.
Custom Graphics: Custom sprites only if they are nice. Completely new graphics, ehh no thanks.
Exp Rate: Nothing boring, nothing to fast. Make it scale so the server last a long time.
Features to add: As many custom features as you can. Use and improve some of the free features since there are some cool ones.
Features not to add: OP donations and botting.

Client Version: 10.77 because of fine shit thats on there eg. New Items, maybe customize them?
Custom Map: Shityes!
Custom Graphics: Yes, or whatever fits the server.
Exp Rate: Mid/High 7x - 350x or as Zasranets said, nothing too boring as 3x and nothing to fast as 500x-999x.
Features to add: A donation system, Plenty of features that are custom and some that we have seen before eg. regular features that may or may not need improvement.
Features not to add: No OP donations. Eg. You can have like lets say Diabolic Helmet (Arm 110) is a free item while Donated Helmet (Arm 750 regenerated, +10 mlvl, +15 axe/sword/club/distance, +150 speed) that sort of thing.

Thanks for you contributions!
It seems like MOST of you want a custom map, good custom sprites, new client version, alot of customisation and balanced exp rate (not to high, not too low, prefferably staged).
Thank you very much, I'm getting to work on client 10.77, already did quite a bit of map structure, but there's gonna be a bit of a problem with adding new sprites as there's no program to do that as of yet. If anyone knows if such program exists, please let me know, I'm ready to pay for help, more info on priv.

Any other opinions/suggestions?

Back