• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladinus Team Cam

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
Well we had a little battle against paladinus and his crew of ALL PALADINS :/

paladinuspwnt.cam

As shown mages always prevail.

Pallys are overpowered, have better healing than knight but w/e good job

You've got to be kidding me... Pallys overpowered? Are you mad or sth? now after the stairhopping is exhausted, knights have hits for over 1k, they heal rly well with exana mort and have much hp, you're telling us pallys are overpowered?
1) 200 rp hits with exevo mas san for 250 on human
2) 200 rp with 100 dist hits on human for 0-400 with AS, BUT! most hits ar not even blood hits and 90% of tem hit for less than 200 hp on human...
3) Now when the stairhopping exhaust is paladins can not hunt effectivly, 2 grim reapers is enough to kill 250 rp on 1 combo which is not strange...
2 grim reapers can not kill 200 ek for combo...
4) the reason you can not kill pally on 4 ue is:
a) you do not make such combo<4 ms on 200 lev or sth, haven't watched but i was in such situaton, simply do not make combo of 2,9k cause then there would be thousand of teams of sorcerers who can kill everybody>
b) Paladin can heal in the middle of combo and btw. exhaust for healing is shorter than exhaust for dmg.
c) Palys are the holy warriors you jackass, they are supposed to heal well but die on 1 STRONG combo done by mages. the combo should be done in the same time not one by one...Warriors are able to stand a critical combo but are nothing in long fight without healers<although the last one is no longer truth...>

Now the knights are overpowered, with their ability to stairjump with such a long exhaust of dmg and it's impossible to kill them, because there are stairs everywhere.

Knights aint overpowered lol, Pallies still got their advantage of spamming mas san in a stair battle and healing very, very well.

yeah, we can mas san but how much does it really take? XD and whats the chance that it will be noob chars in the stack so we can't mas san? hmm guess like 90%?XD

You've got to be kidding me... Pallys overpowered? Are you mad or sth? now after the stairhopping is exhausted, knights have hits for over 1k, they heal rly well with exana mort and have much hp, you're telling us pallys are overpowered?
1) 200 rp hits with exevo mas san for 250 on human
2) 200 rp with 100 dist hits on human for 0-400 with AS, BUT! most hits ar not even blood hits and 90% of tem hit for less than 200 hp on human...
3) Now when the stairhopping exhaust is paladins can not hunt effectivly, 2 grim reapers is enough to kill 250 rp on 1 combo which is not strange...
2 grim reapers can not kill 200 ek for combo...
4) the reason you can not kill pally on 4 ue is:
a) you do not make such combo<4 ms on 200 lev or sth, haven't watched but i was in such situaton, simply do not make combo of 2,9k cause then there would be thousand of teams of sorcerers who can kill everybody>
b) Paladin can heal in the middle of combo and btw. exhaust for healing is shorter than exhaust for dmg.
c) Palys are the holy warriors you jackass, they are supposed to heal well but die on 1 STRONG combo done by mages. the combo should be done in the same time not one by one...Warriors are able to stand a critical combo but are nothing in long fight without healers<although the last one is no longer truth...>

Now the knights are overpowered, with their ability to stairjump with such a long exhaust of dmg and it's impossible to kill them, because there are stairs everywhere.

Knights don't hit 1k anymore :p They hit buff a lot and very many hits go for 50 dmg only. Then again, i was 1 hit by vem er victor on my lvl 130 mage, Assasin star + mas san. I know that knights could onehit a lvl 170 mage when there were critical hits, now when they have removed those, knights can go 400 max on a person in pvp.

1) As I said...95% od dmg done by paladins is mas san! they almost do not hit with AS...almost every AS hit is missed...Try playig the proffession before telling anything about it's abilities. Knights still hit a lot.
2) It is an OTS! Why do we play on ots? because it's different from rl tibia! We like rl map so we play on this ots. We do not want to play with 5204592845 levels, so we play on 5x exp.
We did not like the stairhopping? so we started playing on this ots, cause it was almost perfect, but they fucked it...For example the only reason me and my few friends decided to finish with rl tibia was the deletion of stairhopping...because it makes paladins and mages especialy unprofitable. Here we do not care about profits...we want to hunt, have fun, money is the additional thing, but it's not possible since paladin can not kill 2 grim reapers at once cause he/she has got not enough hp, mage can not kill even 2-3 demons on 200+ level, etc. Knights do...

Knight damage has been lowered a lot.

Paladin healing is only justifiable. I agree the assassin star hit rate needs to be increased, but pally healing was a little ridiculous.

If you don't think so go watch the cam in this thread http://otland.net/f358/top-boys-action-33375/

250EK gets dropped like nothing because he can't heal the damage, 220~ RP has no problem surviving for awhile but eventually goes down. A 220RP outlasting a 250EK, and the 250EK not even requiring a combo, is ridiculous, and don't try to deny that.

How much does it really take?
- The same as a sd of a 130 mage.

What's the chance a noob char is in the stack?
- Depends on where you are, and still not much.

HAha almost everytime I have gotten red skull, it have been on a damn noob char, seriously they are everywhere..

Well Knights can't use Exori Gran on stairs either if that's the case so that's fair, also counts for mages with ue:)

But I agree the healing is crap now, it's fair compared to real tibia, but not compared to mage hits lol.

Back