• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paralyze rune: always been; only for druids?

Download

Reaction score
Has there always been only druids, that can cast paralyze runes?
Even through the beta version of Tibia?
I'm convinced otherwise; though a few experienced friends of mine disagrees; that paralyze has always only been available for use to druids.

Paralyze rune: always been; only for druids?
its only druid that can make para but sorcs and pallys can use them
(ofc druids too)
knight cant they need more ml

On rl tibia, druids have been the only vocation that can make - and use paralyze runes.

But with regular OT servers, I guess its what silentdefender says.

I'm obviously talking about Real - CIPSOFT's Tibia (btw, it's not RL Tibia, u don't play Tibia in real life, do you? and no, rl isn't short for real, that's like saying that ct is short for cat - it's a small word, and not a combination of two words: therefor no need for such a shortcut; yes I'm being a smartass, because it annoys me)

Let me be a bit more clear, for those who are actually able to struggle with this subject:
From the first Tibia version, 10 years ago, to now: has it always been only druids that can SHOOT paralyze rune on MONSTERS and on PLAYERS?
SHOOT, yes, not MAKE but SHOOT.

everybody says RL Tibia, so I say ut, but I would prefer calling it "Regular Tibia" or "Original Tibia"

Very uneccesary information Download, since I bet everybody actually knows it. :p

Yes, follow the rest of the group!

Do you have nightmares about being an outsider?
Do you get frustrated when someone says your cloths aren't as pretty as theirs?
Are you tired of living a philosophical, open-minded, healthy, self-thinking life?
Then we have the solution for you!
It's called being a conformist!
For nothing at all, that's right! nothing at all! You can become a conformist too!
Be normal, be average, be a conformist - today!

ummh?

Anything against acting normal? :p

take <rune name="Paralyze" id="2278" charges="1" needtarget="1" maglv="25" mana="1000" exhaustion="1" enabled="1" allowfaruse="1" script="paralyze.lua"><vocation id="2"/><vocation id="6"/></rune>

@deamon123

As he said, he wasn't thinking particulary of OT.

And your para script line you gave out there is wrong, if we're thinking TFS, which is the main distro to this forum.

The correct would be:
Code:
	<rune name="Paralyze" id="2278" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="80" maglv="18" mana="1000" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" script="support/paralyze rune.lua">
	<vocation name="Druid"/> 
	<vocation name="Elder Druid"/> 
	</rune>

Wild guess: Daemon has been called retarded by more than 10 different people IRL.

And Znote, yes I do have a problem with conformists.

Im not a conformists only because im trying to write a common language. My personaly still ain't normal.

My goal is to become the most trustworthy man anybody ever have seen.

But still not a wall or a "npc".

Is there a language for conformists, now?
Well, public one, anyways.
I won't ever trust you.
That makes your goal unachievable, since I'm able to trust.
Did I just ruin your purpose of living? ;P
What kind of goal is that, anyways?
It must be a very contradicting one, since your goal is indeed suspicious.

I will never give up. So your words won't affect my goal.

And when did I say that it was my "purpose of living" ?.

My purpose of living, ummh... Who knows?
Don't like to plan my life, i'll take it as it comes.

as long as I don't create any huge trouble, i'll sort it out somehow.

anyway we are getting a bit offtopic? :p

hah just ignore about everything but the first sentences of dowloads posts... the rest is just boasting...

@download: everyone say rl tibia bc someone started doing it and then everyone else followed. nowadays its just easier to say rl tibia (e.g. do you play rl tibia) since then ppl will know you mean cips tibia and not some ot server... id rather use a shortcut thats not correct than explain every single time that i mean cipsofts gmbh tibia version 8.21

okay?

also there can be several shortcuts with same meaning... like ms could be master sorcerer in tibia but MicroSoft paint for others...

Download, you are and absolute idiot.
not worth talking to or listening to..

"Is there a language for conformists, now?
Well, public one, anyways.
I won't ever trust you.
That makes your goal unachievable, since I'm able to trust.
Did I just ruin your purpose of living? ;P
What kind of goal is that, anyways?
It must be a very contradicting one, since your goal is indeed suspicious"

Fancies himself as a bit of an intellectual and honestly thinks anyone cares what self deluded and meaningless shit he brings to the table.

What a Stupid C*&t...

I'm obviously talking about Real - CIPSOFT's Tibia (btw, it's not RL Tibia, u don't play Tibia in real life, do you? and no, rl isn't short for real, that's like saying that ct is short for cat - it's a small word, and not a combination of two words: therefor no need for such a shortcut; yes I'm being a smartass, because it annoys me)

Let me be a bit more clear, for those who are actually able to struggle with this subject:
From the first Tibia version, 10 years ago, to now: has it always been only druids that can SHOOT paralyze rune on MONSTERS and on PLAYERS?

Probably other players could use it too... Since tibia back in day wasnt so advanced, like that you could trap GSs with energy bomb (which was as big as UE is), other than that, I heard that very old paladins can still use Summon Creature and cast Energy Beam spell :)

Well I just read a few posts from this and the RL Tibia thing caught my eye ;p

Technically you are playing tibia in real life, since you are sitting at your computer playing tibia, while living. So you could say RL OT, lmao. But anyway. Everyone says it, and even if its wrong, its publicly accepted, just like the word "ain't" It used to not be a word, until everyone used it. Now its in the dictionary, and my Firefox doesn't underline it...

EDIT: 111 posts, lmao...thought I'd note that too.

paralyze runes has always been druids only and they were implemented into the game at the same time as premium accounts and that was early 2002, prior to that no such thing as paralyze runes existed hence nobody but druids has ever been able to use paralyze runes on real tibia

Your a jackass.

Back