• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [custom / 7.x] Monarchia - [lowrate] 1.06.2018 - 18:00 CET

Elthmar

Reaction score
Monarchia

Launch date:
Friday, 1st of June 2018, 18:00 CET

Server information:
-Exp rate: 1x (with some monsters exp changed)
- Magic rate: 1x
- Skill rate: 1x
- Loot rate: custom (1x)
- Regeneration: 1x
- Decreased death losses
- 1 main character + 1 maker allowed
- Server type: PvP
- Content: 7.4
- Graphics: 7.7

Features:
- Bank system
- House rent fees are charged from your bank account
- GFB runes and UE spell damage in PvP depends on amount of players in field of fire
- Boosted bosses like Orshabaal, Old Widow, Demodras etc.
- Some of hunting places are changed (mostly tombs)

In general:
Since the beginning of our works, the aim was to create stable, long-term low rate server, with clear policy and good communication between staff and players. We started with high rate server, about 3 months ago, which exposed much more bugs than we expected, however we managed to fix most of them and server quickly became pretty playable. Now the time to start new chapter has come. What can you expect? Let me explain in Q&A form.

Roadmap - Q&A:
1. Is it (supposed to be) perfect 7.4 replica?

- No, it was never meant to be. We have chosen 7.4 because we believe it is best base to develop serious, difficult, long-term server.
2. Is it bug free?
- We managed to fix all of game-breaking bugs reported by players during high rate edition. Obviously smaller bugs might happen, however we'll keep fixing them and rewarding players for reports.
3. Mweh, another 7.4-like server, is it even worth to play?
- Come and check it yourself, everyone will be given 7 days of free premium to let you decide whether you are satisfied of server/our activity or not.
4. I have idea how to make this server better, what say you?
- Your ideas are very important to us, as long as they are reasonable. We plan to implement voting system on our site, which will allow community to judge different ideas coming either from staff and players.
5. Does it mean every proposal will go through if it gets enough 'yes' votes?
- No, we have our vision of this server and some proposals (such as: making game easier, botter-friendly suggestions or generally ideas not suitable to game world) will not be even considered. Regardless the proposal, final decision always belong to the staff.

Screens:

Jv0lYqF.png

EEU7ZKp.png

vjQIlfq.png

If you got any other questions, I will gladly answer :)

any1 joining ? im thinking about it ;d

is there gonna be otservlist advertisement?

i will join 100% and me team like 10 ppl too
see you there

is there gonna be otservlist advertisement?

"If you got any other questions, I will gladly answer"

well i asked one and its not hard to answer yes/no xD

Sorry for late answer. Yes, we're gonna put our server on otservlist soon.

3 days to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
why 7.7 graphics if its 7.4? just creates confusion

We chosen 7.7 graphics because we plan to develop the server, create new lands and sprites in the future. It will be simply much easier to fit new content into 7.7 graphics than the old ones. Perhaps 7.4 graphics bring more nostalgia, yet I'd say some of content looked really bad - for example 'new' giant spiders on old grass. Kinda like you'd put Thor into 'Saving Private Ryan' movie. I believe all the players will quickly get used to it :)

24 hours to go. The game client is now available.

2 hours left to start!

Last edited by a moderator:
good ots we made carlin sword quest. need to go play fifa but it was fun. approved

1x no tasks so only for those who like hard game

Last edited: