• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project-8.6] Tyrush.net

SeloothDominik

Banned User
Reaction score
ello everybody!

In this Thread I would like to discuss about my newest Project Tyrush.

Tyrush will include a huge Custom Map with three real Tibia Cities. Edron, Yalahar and Svargrond.
It will offer you known real Tibia Quests, such as Inquisition Quest, but also a lot of Custom Quests.
The Exp-, Skill- and Magic Rate will be pretty low.

Global Informations:
Tyrush will include great Mappings from our Mappers, awesome Hunting Spots and PvP/War-Areas.
There will be balanced Vocations for a perfect PvP-Experience.
The Spells will be detailed and there won't be any delays between Runes and Bolts.
Tyrush will have the real Tibia Frag System (Frags per Day/Week/Month) and the 8.42 Blessing System.
Moreover we will have an own made Addon and Task System!
A Donation Shop will be added aswell, but every Donation Item will be retrievable by in-game Quests.

We will do our best to ensure that Tyrush will have an awesome PvP- and RPG-Feeling, so that everyone will enjoy their Stay.
So what are you waiting for? Join this Discussion-Thread to discuss about Tyrush!

Screens:

Last edited:
Looks nice, best good luck with this =)

Current Minimap:

East: Tower= Credits to Neon
South-East: Tomb= Credits to Luffy
South-West: Shippart= Credits to Neon (?)

Edit#1: Thanks for the Comments! :)

Last edited:
Please no huge map :)
Better small nice map woth updates and having server online soon !

Success hints by Leftwing
~ Creating some massive continent with tons of islands? Kill yourself.
I don't mean to be rude, but this is the first mistake everyone makes when starting a project. You say you want to make some massive map, you want to fill it up with every spawn imaginable, and you want to do it all in say 6 months. It's time to put the gun in your mouth. BUT WAIT! You also want a desert continent, jungle continent and ice islands! PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER. You sir, or ma'am, have jumped into the pit of wasting your god damn time and should just out yourself from this world.

Just kidding, but please, do not waste your time. Start small. Make key spawns. Look at Real Tibia. They started with Thais. Their map size was litterally 500x500 SQM in their original version. I got to tell you, the best thing you can do is work on a strong yet small map, create interesting quests and balance the gameplay. Maps can be added on after release! Not only does this reduce development time, it sets realistic goals and attracts users. Your server is simple, yet elegant. You will be able to be active and update as you see fit.

Tyrush will include only three Custom Cities + a VIP-Island and three Real Tibia Cities at the Beginning. It won't be that huge. Not like in Real Tibia, where you have to walk Minutes to reach a Monster Spawn. We try to structre it like this, that every Spawn and Quest ist reachable very fast.

Anyways thanks for the Comment! :peace:​

Nice :)
Good luck! I might help out with some easy scripts :)

Thank you very much for the Comments. And thanks Damon, I really appreciate that, but I have already a Scripter. But maybe there will come the Time, I will message you:)

New Screens and the Upgrade of my Minimap will follow soon. Stay tuned!​

Thanks for the Comments!

New Screens!​

Credits to the Mapper with this Idea! Beginning of the Pits of Inferno Quest!

Minimap will follow soon!

Last edited:
Back