• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quitting Softcores.

Zyroth

Reaction score
For me and some of my mates, the time has come for us here so we are leaving the lands of softcores, ofc maybe we will pk some but nothing more.

One of the main reasons are the exp scrolls wich is limited on lvl 250.
So there is no point for us to exp since others are just buying scrolls to 250 and shit.

So goodluck and goodbye.

Jea ima quit to, just like Saint said.

We'll just be online to pk from time to time, but there's no point playing with only high level knights online and all these scrolled chars.

Have fun.

Jea ima quit to, just like Saint said.

We'll just be online to pk from time to time, but there's no point playing with only high level knights online and all these scrolled chars.

Have fun.

I've quitted while ago, too. I just didn't want to make it public so not every noob has to comment. Only gave it some tries again but without any result.

I'm not playing tibia anymore but ther are many nice servers with daily updates and good and hard working Admins who are trying to fix everything on their servers but who are in lack of players.
For those who want to quit Softcores aswell but still want to play OTS. You should try Valania.hopto.org. nice servers with daily updates and friendly and active GM's.

GoOd LucK and HavE FuN to all remaining ones

Soon you will see that Softcores is muhc less without us.

Signed the Ones who were still fighting and trying to stop Softcores from going down by those highlevel eks and scroller mages

For me and some of my mates, the time has come for us here so we are leaving the lands of softcores, ofc maybe we will pk some but nothing more.

One of the main reasons are the exp scrolls wich is limited on lvl 250.
So there is no point for us to exp since others are just buying scrolls to 250 and shit.

So goodluck and goodbye.

İ dont get it why theres no point for u to lvl if other buy lvl with scrolls... for u the lvls are free doesnt that sound good enough? xD

w/e didnt know u anyway so dont care if u quit. cya gl&hf

İ dont get it why theres no point for u to lvl if other buy lvl with scrolls... for u the lvls are free doesnt that sound good enough? xD

w/e didnt know u anyway so dont care if u quit. cya gl&hf

I quess you understand me wrong.

I can level for free yes ofcourse but i mean it would take a very long time to exp to 250 while others just scroll their characters up in 5 minutes.

Greetings

@Sirax
You're a 0 mate, its not up to you to decide whether they care about Saint leaving.

I've seen you 2 times ingame
1. When you died like a rat
2. Hiding in pz

You're a 227 ED and no1 even knows you exist, moron

@Sirax
You're a 0 mate, its not up to you to decide whether they care about Saint leaving.

I've seen you 2 times ingame
1. When you died like a rat
2. Hiding in pz

You're a 227 ED and no1 even knows you exist, moron

the times ive been active u have been inactive..

1. i died since my net started lagg like hell and got kicked u know that urself.
2. dno when u saw me but atm im in turkey so dont want to leave pz since client getting debugs and net is shit.

do i give a shit if ppl knows do i exists or not, no i dont.
have fun glory seeking, but you suck anyway.

Erdamonia@ People like you destroy this server, all you do is use cavebot. Tired of exping? turn elf bot on.. well w/e idc this server is completely destroyed, well thats just what i think..

Erdamonia@ People like you destroy this server, all you do is use cavebot. Tired of exping? turn elf bot on.. well w/e idc this server is completely destroyed, well thats just what i think..

everyone knows that you have a bot, why don't you learn how to use it right

That's not the point he's making u fool.

All he says is that without bot it would be a lot more fun, and you guys just destroyed it for the rest coming with elfbot and botting 24/7 + wasting rl cash on exp here.

And I agree.

That's not the point he's making u fool.

All he says is that without bot it would be a lot more fun, and you guys just destroyed it for the rest coming with elfbot and botting 24/7 + wasting rl cash on exp here.

And I agree.

and btw u dumb shit i never decided for others care about saint leaving.

everyone knows that you have a bot, why don't you learn how to use it right

Lol yes i have bot buy only becouse everyone else has it, like your team 100% bot seriously lol. And without bot i cant do shit becouse level 150s is dashing by me etc... so ofcouse i use bot now but im just saying that people like you are destroying this server.. botting 24/7~~~~~~~~

Lol yes i have bot buy only becouse everyone else has it, like your team 100% bot seriously lol. And without bot i cant do shit becouse level 150s is dashing by me etc... so ofcouse i use bot now but im just saying that people like you are destroying this server.. botting 24/7~~~~~~~~

I agree.

Back