• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.i.p <3

DNBH

danielt
Reaction score
Well it all started a rainy saturday, I had just seen the whole first season of 'cheers' in my cozy sofa and my dog had barked the whole time so I decided to take her out for a walk.

To my surprise I couldn't find my beloved dog anywhere, but I did hear a very week noise behind me, but when I turned round nothing was there. Strange, I thought for myself.
I didn't think about it more, so I went to bed and left the door open, because I thought my dog might be out chasing cats or mailboxmen.

The next morning there was still no sign of my dog so I started to put up signs all over the city.

After 1 hour I had put up almost all signs and I felt a little knock on my righthand side. It was a little boy and he was trying out his new camera. He had just taken a picture of me from behind and then he showed it to me.
Well my eyes are getting all teared up so...check it out yourself :(.

R.I.P Danielts dog Daniel :(<3

Attachments

• 1090-missing-dog.jpg
    1090-missing-dog.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 92 · VirusTotal
^
Hahah r0x! First post that makes me laugh so nice, exept a few flaming' ones *erhm* rena... what was his name now, forgot... *erhm*

Anyways nice post ! :D 5 stars!

i thought this was for real LOL

tho u actually killed your dog by sitting on him.! imao ...

Owyeah.. I thought you were serious first.. but when I came to the piicture.. My god, I laughed myself to tears.. ;o.. Keep em' comin :]

Back