• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Redskulls

Red Skull = Lose Items?

• Total voters

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
What ever happened to servers with red skulls. I feel like all servers these days either make it impossible for a player to get redskull, or even when you die with redskull you don't lose your items. Now i don't know about everyone else, but when I kill someone with redskull i expect to get all their items. It's one of the reasons I enjoyed tibia and continued to play it. I find it ridiculous when players don't lose stuff, or complain that they shouldnt, when it's easily avoidable. What do you guys think, redskulls or no redskulls?

It feels like OT makers have been making their servers too casual, and so they tend to avoid the normal red skulls cuz it's too "harsh".

I also think it's a bit harsh for an RPG MMO to make a player lose EVERYTHING they have cuz they got a red skull, but i would normally look for other ways to punish serial killers.

I mean I always liked it. If you were someone who pked so much that you got a red skull you should have to pay the consequence. Now in OT's such a thing doesn't exist, even if there are red skulls the owners will make stupid donations like "forever aol" where you won't lose your stuff no matter what, just annoying items like that... Then again losing all of your stuff does seem a bit to harsh, so maybe you should lose a few things instead of everything?

It feels like OT makers have been making their servers too casual, and so they tend to avoid the normal red skulls cuz it's too "harsh".

I also think it's a bit harsh for an RPG MMO to make a player lose EVERYTHING they have cuz they got a red skull, but i would normally look for other ways to punish serial killers.
I mean I always liked it. If you were someone who pked so much that you got a red skull you should have to pay the consequence. Now in OT's such a thing doesn't exist, even if there are red skulls the owners will make stupid donations like "forever aol" where you won't lose your stuff no matter what, just annoying items like that... Then again losing all of your stuff does seem a bit to harsh, so maybe you should lose a few things instead of everything?
I'd agree with you on the harsh thing, if when you started a server and nowhere in the server did it say how many frags till red skull. Like i said, it's really a simple matter to avoid.

oh yea.. i completely forgot about donation items. it's probably the main reason why it gets turned off in the first place. it think it would be alright if they lose more exp and skills when they get red skull'd, seems fairer to lose something that you'll get eventually.

oh yea.. i completely forgot about donation items. it's probably the main reason why it gets turned off in the first place. it think it would be alright if they lose more exp and skills when they get red skull'd, seems fairer to lose something that you'll get eventually.
Hmm exp and skills doesn't seem sufficient enough, maybe add backpack to that list.

What ever happened to servers with red skulls. I feel like all servers these days either make it impossible for a player to get redskull, or even when you die with redskull you don't lose your items. Now i don't know about everyone else, but when I kill someone with redskull i expect to get all their items. It's one of the reasons I enjoyed tibia and continued to play it. I find it ridiculous when players don't lose stuff, or complain that they shouldnt, when it's easily avoidable. What do you guys think, redskulls or no redskulls?

The larger part of the community are casuals, that's why new Tibia & botting is such a big thing. It can't even be argued.
I personally think the "Red Skull" system is a casual feature, it shouldn't even be there, you should be able to kill as many people as you want, blessings shouldn't be a thing & if you must they should be insanely expensive, so you're always losing something, so less people have blessing, leading to the majority always losing at least an item on death, this is how Tibia was, it's how it should still be.

The larger part of the community are casuals, that's why new Tibia & botting is such a big thing. It can't even be argued.
I personally think the "Red Skull" system is a casual feature, it shouldn't even be there, you should be able to kill as many people as you want, blessings shouldn't be a thing & if you must they should be insanely expensive, so you're always losing something, so less people have blessing, leading to the majority always losing at least an item on death, this is how Tibia was, it's how it should still be.

you still have AOL to deal with still... make it available via rare loot only? it will create quite a profit for those who sell it :D

Back