• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rme map tibia 12.40 you can not see npc in the game

danio4don

AlatharStudio
Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem with rme map editor 3.6.1
namely when you add monsters on the map you can't see them in the game? and I don't know why? I would like to ask for help

So when you add them using RME you can't see it in-game? Can you summon them with a GM?

If you are using OTBR map they dont have npc's on the map. they use a lib to load all npcs spawns.

Other possible issue: If you are using windows 10 with onedrive then remeres dont load spawns.xml properly. For fix that just move your map files to "C: " and load then put the monster and save.

interesting your spawns and houses has a -1- in it... what does it say in the config to load spawns?

I feel like it's not loading spawns at all because the server is looking for a different name?

I think this isn't RME issue, its because otservbr custom spawn system.
edited this file but still can't see monsters
Post automatically merged:

edited this file. shows now

no matter what I do, load spawn data pops up

if the vps server i have placed in /home/serwer/data/world

has anyone got an idea why it doesn't work?

is this really not a problem with rme map?

when you want to import monsters / npc to the map of real tibia, an error pops up and you don't want to add it rme ...

refresh???????

Last edited:
edited this file but still can't see monsters

edited this file. shows now

no matter what I do, load spawn data pops up

if the vps server i have placed in /home/serwer/data/world

has anyone got an idea why it doesn't work?

is this really not a problem with rme map?

when you want to import monsters / npc to the map of real tibia, an error pops up and you don't want to add it rme ...

refresh???????

I have really no clue what they did with the spawn system.
OTLand is mainly ment for TFS (and yes otservbr is based on it, but it's no the same thing)

Seems like this is the place they spawn NPCs; opentibiabr/otservbr-global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otservbr-global/blob/e0357f2eee07b7643504614051967514626440f5/data/startup/tables/npc_spawn.lua)
Unless you have added it there give it a try

So best would be to ask for support here: opentibiabr/otservbr-global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otservbr-global/issues)
One thing you can do before (if the problem happens after you edited an XML file is to use an XML validator, ex Validate XML files (https://www.xmlvalidation.com/))

Back