• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server with no trainers?

Randyf00

Reaction score
Hello, me and some friends started making a custom map server a couple of days ago. We we discussing topics about the server and someone brought up an idea of not having trainers. We would make knight and paladins have to train on each other or have a mage summon a ghoul/monk on them.

I thought it was a good idea, but we need to know from everyone else what you guys think. Do you guys think it would repel players or bring in more players. Just give me your opinion please.

Ya, I was thinking about it to. The good things about it are that nobody can bot-skilling. But the bad things are that low levels can't get any skills. I hope to lear here what to do.

Well, personally I like servers better without trainers, players aren't so overpowered and can kill Dragon lords at level 20... So I think you should go for a server without trainers! :thumbup:

Yea I think were going to do a no trainer server because we've heard from a lot of people that they like no trainers in a server. Another reason is our server is going to have a low exp rate.

Thanks for the reply guys, I will post the server up when were done.

im going too say like this a train room gives diffrent feeling too a server and they give u more players too can bee a good fing too add in the begging too get players but then u may have too keep them make 1 then see how it looks if it does fit in use it if u make it squary it is going too look ugly im going too post a pic of one i made dont copy it but make it ur own style if ur going too make a serious server i dont fink u should use training room or maybee if it is low kick time like 8min just so u can take a smoke and come back but if it is going too bee serious i dont think u will add trainers
Deleted picture
mine isent squary at all i search all of the palett what i could use too make it nicer hope u dont mind i post a photo /BaZZe

Last edited:
Bazze thanks but I wasnt asking how to make a training room. I just wanted to know if it would be a good idea to have trainers on a low exp server ;)

I think trainers would be great because in some low exp server trainers are a good boost and a good start for example, there is unline they have trainers -> 300+ people, and collapser has trainers > 400+ people

ive just got an idee i posted before if u set kick time too 8 min or something and have low skillrate it can bee nice i posted a pic before that i took away but if u want too make a trainingroom dont make it squary u can make a realy asum training room that looks nice then it just will bee an advantage for the server

Or a server with trainers but only for elit people, alot of quests, daily tickets etc

I personally wouldn't mind a low exp server without trainers, if only starting skills were enough to kill rotworms ;], let's say 35/35 or 40/40

ive just got an idee i posted before if u set kick time too 8 min or something and have low skillrate it can bee nice i posted a pic before that i took away but if u want too make a trainingroom dont make it squary u can make a realy asum training room that looks nice then it just will bee an advantage for the server

No offense BaZZe but I get a headache from reading all your posts, please download a spelling checker or something and learn to use punctuation

You can change the actual monks so they resist more damage so ppl can train in higher skills too, but training monks just makes server boring...

Get these trainers away :) So much more fun, It should be the same with runes. people make them and sell them to other player, not a frikkin npc saying sell bp sd please come again. :)

Or i say you make a high lvl quest to get to trainers at lvl like 100 or 200 that would be sick it will intrigue players to join and to play longer get higher lvl

Back