• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

show YOUR real life picture.

The Onee

Reaction score
i see alot of u talk shit bout wat i look like.. even though im sexy and get the girls.. so please.. lets see how many of u man up and post YOUR picture..

s14tw1.jpg

2rzunhi.jpg

l_5028524f13f54dc4be3ae02eeb67151d.jpg

l_58188983cb3f45c08a62e38087e53890.jpg

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
aha, youz an emo faggot ^, first guys post is sum fat piece of shit too. and as for no clothes like lock faggot said,
i dont got many lol
hmm, and the one hows this shitty ot even doing first time checkin it in like 2 months, im surprised it's still up, who made fun of ur rl pics? druster/LOL or sumthin, ye pple use to say shit like your prolly sum fat ass gamer( i think allu said that but he shud of been talkin to chipp)

u ok dude, if your gonna get so worked up over tibia that means your life has no meaning. Anyways, you must be gay to post pics on a forums in your underwear when 95% of the population here is male. Ofcourse the ot is up, its the best rl map out there :)
Survival event is done and event npc is coming in within the hour, 8.5 is coming but gotta reduce map size :(

and i care? i havent playd in 2 months and here u r still playin with professor frank hahaa bch

5 posts in a row holy shit lol, my pic on my msn...too lazy to send it here :) but im very happy with the way things are..things are going great. I ban PA's I dont even know who you were in the game so you must not be significant lol. get off my thread please before you get reported more.

bro please get off the thread, find another group of people to harass, I know life is hard for you but it doesn't mean you have to try to bring others down.

Back