• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores ... why player no play ?

Lord Of Down

Reaction score
I ask you gm...? i play in softcores 2008. 200 players online in night .... big good server ... now ...? 30? players ... maby Restart server ? all old team back to ots ...

Your Ceruix

Rockers
Fusion
Yakuza

I was trying to talk with Talaturen, I know that some other players tried too but it seems that he just dont care about this server and ppl playing there.
He focused his mind in 99% to new servers so, lets say the truth:
He will do nothing to increase players online on softcores until he finish making the new servers...

ahahaha Rockers is noob guild...

Fusion is back on new softcores ; ]

botters, all kind of scripts are used, no players = softcores = no fun

If everything will be as i see you can expect more than 400 players online.

And if you rpg player without scripts and bot etc go to classictibia then?

no plax no restart softcores cuz i got lvl 20 there :( i almost finished the djin quest to sell my first dragonbone staff!!
plaaaax!!!

haha

I ask you gm...? i play in softcores 2008. 200 players online in night .... big good server ... now ...? 30? players ... maby Restart server ? all old team back to ots ...

Your Ceruix

Rockers
Fusion
Yakuza

everyone stopped to play the day you logged in, that's why it went from 200+ to 30+

Back