• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara Second Era BETA (8.7) Trollserv

trollebror

Developer
Reaction score
Through time, warriors have fought, bled, come and gone, but the world has remained. Now, in the second era of Nelvara, it's time for new warriors to join the battle and forever write their names on the pages of history.

Come join us and experience an epic adventure like never seen before in the Nelvara, Second Era BETA.

Launched: 15 Jun 2011
Client-version: 8.7
ExpStages:
1-20: 20
21-50: 18
51-100: 14
100+ 10
HP/sec: 5~-10 with different speeds
MP/sec: 5~-10 with different speeds
SkillsX: 13
MagicLevelX: 5
Loot: 2

StartMount: Rotworm!

PvP: PvP
Map: Huge, mostly ownmapped but also map pieces from OTLand.net mappers who've shared their work with the public.
Overall style: RPG, adventure, unique hunting, unique quests, party hunts, guild communities.

IP: nelvara.hopto.org
Port: 7171

Map overview: (some still not released)
nelvara_worldmap.png

Last edited:
I cannot find any IP-Adress, URL link or anything like that? Read the template sticky thread! ;)

change SWE -> SWEDEN

So its a BETA, does that mean the characters get deleted later on or what?

Whatever the answer is I'll play it right away, played the last server and loved it, here we go! :)

That (Mini) map looks really promosing!

Can u also add some screens of the map itself?

Looks like a really nice project!

The beta will continue for a while, don't worry about a reset since it won't be very soon. When the beta is over, people that have helped with reports and such will be rewarded with some nice presents when the retail release is launched.

for some reason knights cant advance in melee skills, except fist and shield, even with a weapon equipped, just thought id let some 1 know so it can be fixed, as only 3 ppl online and !report doesnt seem to work if u add text after it.. lol

I really have to recommend this server to everyone who likes RPG and to meet some challenge while playing!

Haven't had that much time to play myself, but I'll try it out some more later today :)

What's up with all these npc's selling stuff like aubergine and wooden flutes when they have like plate legs, steel helmet, giant swords and stuff behind em? lol, and they aint buying anything either? xd

Almost every NPC sells something. Thought I've changed the loot table of some NPC that's not meant to sell for example flutes instead of plate legs. Fixed!

I played this server like a year ago, and then it was also "Beta" and i think i was playing for a few months that time.

Also noticed you didnt add any new 8.7 spells... :/

Last edited: