• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Synthesia | (9.86) * RPGish low-rate * Fully custom map *

Looks intresting, is there any storyline?

I have actually thought of a storyline, but I wasn't sure people were interested in it!

I kind of wanted to build questchains around this very storyline. It would follow the same kind of principle as World of Warcraft(though not quite the same, two different games after all), where you have expansions expanding upon it and having a boss to look forward to fighting.

Server offline...

- - - Updated - - -

All login servers are offline error (2000020)

- - - Updated - - -

Still not working

Hope one or two will join and try it out, I'd really like some feedback to see what I need to change to make the server as fun and enjoyable as possible.

I would like to see this server rise, but it's way to simulair to real tibia. Its low rating, npc simularity, and its hard.
The low rating, fine, it should be hard. But spending two hours in rook is nothing people favor at all- mainland is more important to keep it lowrated as people will have advantage with better gears and skills.
Npc simularity, All things sell for as much, and cost as much, as in real tibia I belive. Creature sellings etc, there's nothing new. Why wouldnt a butcher buy a dead pig or a chicken, as its provided to kill for newcommers?
Hard part, When i started out i was sent to the sewers by your guidelines, so be it! I slaughter a rat to red HP, finding it running, and meet about 20 other rats before its dead, which gets me trapped and killed before I had any chance of escaping. I re-enter, to find the 20 rats just below stairs, which gives me no chance to kill them without being to injured to keep going.

Will update if not boredom hits me first.

I would like to see this server rise, but it's way to simulair to real tibia. Its low rating, npc simularity, and its hard.
The low rating, fine, it should be hard. But spending two hours in rook is nothing people favor at all- mainland is more important to keep it lowrated as people will have advantage with better gears and skills.
Npc simularity, All things sell for as much, and cost as much, as in real tibia I belive. Creature sellings etc, there's nothing new. Why wouldnt a butcher buy a dead pig or a chicken, as its provided to kill for newcommers?
Hard part, When i started out i was sent to the sewers by your guidelines, so be it! I slaughter a rat to red HP, finding it running, and meet about 20 other rats before its dead, which gets me trapped and killed before I had any chance of escaping. I re-enter, to find the 20 rats just below stairs, which gives me no chance to kill them without being to injured to keep going.

Will update if not boredom hits me first.

Good points, and I thank you for bringing me feedback. I don't think it's the amount of rats that's the problem, I think it's that they have so much space to gang up on you. I'll remap that area slightly to make it more generous.

I've gone through every npc personally and few things sell for as much as on real tibia, but some are kept roughly the same simply because it's a good number to sell for. I don't feel the rates are that low, 5x means 37 exp per rat which is a lot. I apologize for the inconvenience the server brought you, but this is why I wanted to hold a beta. So people like you could give me feedback so that I can fix it for the official release. :)

I'll look into a couple more things that I thought of now that you brought it up. Thanks!

~Muzzy

Tossed a quick fix at it.

Last edited:
Doubt many people wanna play a "custom" ot with "normal items" and normal class + low rate. Just too much of an hassle. Most of the monster are just like real tibia with different skin. Its not like theres anything new at all. Its well done but,too much of an hassle. Custom items,class,spells, or different ways of doing things like quest for spells or finding secret hidden spot books etc etc. Custom monster alone is not enough,for me. Just a thought

Doubt many people wanna play a "custom" ot with "normal items" and normal class + low rate. Just too much of an hassle. Most of the monster are just like real tibia with different skin. Its not like theres anything new at all. Its well done but,too much of an hassle. Custom items,class,spells, or different ways of doing things like quest for spells or finding secret hidden spot books etc etc. Custom monster alone is not enough,for me. Just a thought

I feared this. If that turns out to be the case then that's a pity. I thought people liked the vanilla feel but still wanted some kind of custom surprise element.

Thanks for the input, not sure what I'll do.

Im all over oldschool OT "thinking 7.1 up to 7.6" low rate custom things, But a 9.86 where EVERYONE just turns on a bot and dont even play the game at all turns me away. You need custom everything to make it happen,else your better just hosting a rl map with highrate and OP donation shop and people will be all over it. Goodluck nonetheless.

Im all over oldschool OT "thinking 7.1 up to 7.6" low rate custom things, But a 9.86 where EVERYONE just turns on a bot and dont even play the game at all turns me away. You need custom everything to make it happen,else your better just hosting a rl map with highrate and OP donation shop and people will be all over it. Goodluck nonetheless.

Yeah, if I ever return to hosting it'd probably be a real map. Sad, I really wanted to have it more custom. I guess I'd throw in custom spawns in it, but for now I'm returning to WoW.

Pity, had high hopes for tibia. :p