• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

Welcome guys to the new project of "Sword art online 2D mmorpg", when Mariuskens told me to do this project, excite me too much, I really wanted to start a project like this, now we have the first floor finished and look forward to building more floors for you can start playing.
Remember that, we will open a beta to see such characters interact with the new world,
I see you on SAO. Good luck

It will be fully based on SAO or it will have custom floors and stuff like that?

there was no class system in sao you going to do that in here? if so how would u handle the "spell" system

Exaclty 100% one vocations (Sword Art) with advanced fuctions like: Bloker, Assassin, Fighter, Dual Skill, engineer and other.

The part of spells is based in my teory:
- Support Spells by time: (Regeneration HP, Fast Attack, Increased Elemental Damages, Speed, "exeta res", Increased skills)
- Attack Spells: (Exori hur, Exori ico, Exori min, and others custom)
- Engineer Skills: Crafting, Upgrade items, Support runes, and others custom spells.

Also all in construction.

More info coming soon!

Make it good and make me proud Marius or I will, counting on you. :cool:

Kind Regards,
Eldin

The alpha test is going to be a closed one? I'd really like to try this.

We are currently working to make an alpha test of 10 floors for players who want to play SAO, obviously first we will test the world in offline and then work to make a closed beta, we want to give a surprise with the PVP system, but still in development. Hopefully not take long for you can test the world as soon as possible.

Good luck, see you in SAO

Very interesting project, was just thinking about how this could be done in a Tibia server when i watched through SAO.
Good luck with your project and don't rush it.
Also make sure to put up beta periods so we can try out the content before it's released. Server's always turn out better that way.

Also i guess it would be pretty hard to make the death system similar to SAO; but maybe you could have more rough deaths, make it more hardcore like.

Also i guess it would be pretty hard to make the death system similar to SAO; but maybe you could have more rough deaths, make it more hardcore like.

This part of PVP system atm in construcion.

In one future launch Alpha Test PVP system ^^

make a fairytail server xD, sao server i think not good idea so much better fairy tail

Building a client for Sao project.

11069925_943833272317786_2585886393311588141_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back