• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

I found the website and did the steps but when I connect I get error 10060. :(
Sadly, you just entered after the test finished. Anyways, there's nothing to worry about, there will be another test in 1 or 2 weeks, so if you still want to enter, you should keep an eye on this thread or in the facebook page.

Sadly, you just entered after the test finished. Anyways, there's nothing to worry about, there will be another test in 1 or 2 weeks, so if you still want to enter, you should keep an eye on this thread or in the facebook page.
Oh... :( Okay I will keep an eye on this thread.

I don't really know if I should post this since is a "closed"-beta, but anyway...

- The points gained at level up are a bad idea in tibia (at least I think so) because "smart/clever" people will only choose stats that can't be gained that easy as training (hp, cap, mana) so that will need a little fix by giving more % at lower skills level and obviously less % at higher ranks.
- Rare/Legendary stuff are way too overpower and is not that hard to get them.
- The game lacks of in-game info like spells, commands, it really needs a first-login guide or something. I literally didn't know what to do.
- The exp was fine, kinda hard, but the first monsters (closer to the city) are way too hard for a lvl 1 with no skills.
- Seems like at the moment there's only fighters available, but I could be wrong since I didn't play that much.

Overall I liked the concept but it will need a lot of extra work. I hope you take this as constructive criticism.

@EDIT: And I think you'll get banned of otservlist because of the non-logout thing :(

Last edited:
Relly thnx for all.

All good and special here - The game lacks of in-game info like spells, commands, it really needs a first-login guide or something. I literally didn't know what to do.

Im working in main city adding Tutorial-spots to Beginner Players to explain how is all and where.
so next test server soon ^^

hello otlanders
im here to talk about Mariuskens
the owner of this game...

this child came to me wanting my services as scripter.
Look how it ended

photo1.png

photo2.png

I hope that with this you can all see the kind of person he is.

hello otlanders
im here to talk about Mariuskens
the owner of this game...

this child came to me wanting my services as scripter.
Look how it ended

photo1.png

photo2.png

I hope that with this you can all see the kind of person he is.

Lol 22$ for a simple thing? are you drugged or what? opentibia is going to the shit for people like you

so, let me understand...
the open tibia will goin to shit because people like me, value the work itself more
than people lazy who dont want to have troble studing...
if you think like that fine!

but at least understand that the boy agrees with the value...
and after the work was done he dishonored his word

ps: 20$ is my minimal work value

@Flatlander
i respect you
see your work, its fucking awesome
maybe im wrong but
i remember that onPrepareDeath or onDeath cant return false

The problem isn't your minimal payment, the problem is that isn't a big request, if you wanna get people to buy your "services" do it fine.. without monster prices.. i know, is your "work" but remember this is a community and we work together, helping in special in the little things.

This is how I see it:
  1. Server Owner asks for help in making a script so when you die, you either get teleported or your character is deleted.
  2. Scripter says he will make the script, for what I see as an outrageous amount of money. (Which isn't bad, but I look down upon taking advantage of people)
  3. Server Owner accepts the outrageous amount of money for the script. (What the hell was he thinking? He must really know nothing about scripting)
  4. Scripter completes script, and asks for payment of $22. (Uhm, the Fee would be $1.08. And you can avoid that hefty fee by using "Friends and Family" selection)
  5. The Server Owner says he can pay $5 instead of the agreed $20. (Probably after he saw the script was so easily made, and you had basically scammed him)
  6. Scripter gets angry that the originally agreed price of $20 (which is outrageous) was not paid, and posts here to show that the Server Owner is a scammer.
The way I see it, you are both wrong. The Scripter hustled the Server Owner by getting him to agree to a ridiculous price, then the Server Owner refused to pay the price he had agreed upon.

Solution for Server Owner: Ask a scripting friend how much a script is worth before agreeing to pay for a script.
Solution for Scripter: If someone doesn't pay you, simply don't make scripts for them anymore. And only make difficult scripts for trusted clients.

Last edited:
Ill be testing it out for a while now, ill update if i find anything you could change or upgrade :)

Back