• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taken over the server

pro =X the problem of softcores is that there are no obs softcores=sneak and rush def and with 8+ mates that u have isnt that hard
and no 0o it made most guys left

Then problem is that when I go in and check who's online.

I see there are like 30people over level 160.

20 are EK's like 7 are RP's and 2 Mages left.

How can you ob then?

LOl...

When we are back. You keep staying in Stacks or South gate shit and whine that we are too highlevels.

You can't say you took over the server without making an OB once.

LOl...

When we are back. You keep staying in Stacks or South gate shit and whine that we are too highlevels.

You can't say you took over the server without making an OB once.

True, but can you say you own the server without having an ob against them?

True, but can you say you own the server without having an ob against them?

Well,
I gotta say that I've never seen a team "Owning" the server. It's just impossible. You need like 50 people or more so there are always more than 10 people online. Otherwise the "enemies" can't get levels.

The EXP-Rate is way too high that you can rule anything here. It takes not even a week to make a character level 200.

And this nerd team who just sneaks people and have never a fair battle can't rule a shit.

They just sneak wait pz and sneak next guy.

They just kill randoms who might be good to kill.

I've never seen a cam when you guys were fighting a team which was in a Open Area.

Well,
I gotta say that I've never seen a team "Owning" the server. It's just impossible. You need like 50 people or more so there are always more than 10 people online. Otherwise the "enemies" can't get levels.

The EXP-Rate is way too high that you can rule anything here. It takes not even a week to make a character level 200.

And this nerd team who just sneaks people and have never a fair battle can't rule a shit.

They just sneak wait pz and sneak next guy.

They just kill randoms who might be good to kill.

I've never seen a cam when you guys were fighting a team which was in a Open Area.

Alright, you've never seen us fight in an open area, then answer this. Have you ever seen any OTHER team fight US in an open area? And why don't you bring your macho team and fight us then? You're morgan blood, right? If you are, then you're terrible in pvp.

I have seen only sneeks from your side lol. Sorry you can own my dic*.

Alright, you've never seen us fight in an open area, then answer this. Have you ever seen any OTHER team fight US in an open area? And why don't you bring your macho team and fight us then? You're morgan blood, right? If you are, then you're terrible in pvp.

You don't even know me ;)
I'm not playin' that char anymore.
I quitted Softcores LOL and secondly you were fighting torment when u were always in stacks and said to us that you won't make an ob and never gonna do since we got too high levels.

Btw you can't say that anyones PvP sux because you just coem with liek 5+ people on 1 person as far as I've seen you nooby sneak cams.

I bet you can easy find a team who fights you if you make a real ob... If you got the balls for sure ;)

Hey guys, the problem is to off your dash and we can ob, otherwise gogo sneak and def ;) / how can i figh ffs if all are using dash, anty para etc ?

Ok you took over softcores, but how come you died at thais bridge like 5 days ago? You all got raped especially Smellic hunt

Exactly what nixon said, its no point fighting you in a open area, all of you is using paralyze scripts, dash, autoheal, impossible to kill in open, thats why we're never fighting in the open

not even fun to fight a open battle on this ot lol

Guild Wpierdol are chicken. They sneak someone and after they go to defense.You Can't fight against Wpierdol becouse they have fun when they will kill somebody apart.It's my opinion.

Last edited:
Sure after we go defence then u guys coming to kill us check out razino he thought he is pro but hell no? came right after stack battle NOT A SNEAK and died on our defence. I won't go open battle like I said till there'll be dashers,antypara,reattacks,etcetcetc. Anyway u must know how to win stackbattle.
^ Boeg is right; d

Back