• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange this is that noone from the administration have written anything... Lack of information is the biggest problem here. I understand that there could be a technical issues (there are always some at the beginning) but info is essential here. I am not surprised that people rage in this thread.

Strange this is that noone from the administration have written anything... Lack of information is the biggest problem here. I understand that there could be a technical issues (there are always some at the beginning) but info is essential here. I am not surprised that people rage in this thread.
They rushed the launch, from 1 AM to like 9AM when it launched they were working on it and were tired, and went to sleep most likely.

Tbh if they come back in the next 2 hrs it's np but if it's 5+ hrs they should postpone launch BUT don't reset chars.

Problem is, I don't really care too much about people being X lvl, it is still an unfair advantage, other people can't compete with.
It's not about how many lvls or money people get while the login server is down, it's about the principle. Or does this mean when someone copies money trough a weird bug (not saying it's possible just using this as an example) server shouldn't be rerolled or actions should be taken because it's only a little money for 1 person?

The principle matters and right now actions need to be taken to set a right and good example for the FUTURE of this otserv. If this means a possible reset or postponing, I can live with that eventhough i already lvled 4h in rook before i logged out. I just hope that when the admins do see this something will be done, for now and for the future (which is what this server is all about).

idc aslong as you dont make rollback cba doing rook again. just close the ot untill its fixxed or somtehing

Ruuska dont got internet thats why theres no response i called him and he said hes getting ddosed home aswell.

still no need to postpone till the 22nd lmao, just have them reset it or smth and this time be on to take care of the ddos

The given us 2 dates, and you choosen earlier, they said that they had still things to do and some bugs could come, so stfu because you're who choose it, so stop crying about it

Afffff NL proxy is getting ddosed

we're going to get kicked off NL and not be able to log back on LOL

Such a retarded thing to do, to have the server online when most of the people arent able to connect. haha. So fucking Unfair, was the first to main but can do a shit cus I logged out.

Close the server when the DDos begun but U didnt. SO now give me 10x exp for 3h. Cus Now I should have been 40+

its not about things arn't done its about they dont have good ddos protections for the proxys

I was almost level 10 and then I had to eat in real life ... yeah, rollback might be the most fair option

For me it doesnt matter if ppl will be already 20s, i came here for rpg mostly. but the thing is i cant trust that admins. Im awared of such things going on later after weeks/months with a reason to close the server.
yets, mine tho! rpg its is, maybe we can go to teams hunt in rot worm? pliz no mor fights max..

pz: pms me in game's Miner name is (Legenden)

What do you think lol? Like 80% from the OT cant exp, and this 20% is maybe exping now on all the good spots and whatsoever and get a HUGE advantadge? You honestly think thats fair to the other 80-90% of the players?

They rushed the launch, from 1 AM to like 9AM when it launched they were working on it and were tired, and went to sleep most likely.

Tbh if they come back in the next 2 hrs it's np but if it's 5+ hrs they should postpone launch BUT don't reset chars.

Who the F will launch a project and go to sleep an hour after? you kidding me? hahaha... if they did that only shows a lack of responsibility and commitment to be honest. its ilogical to get on with your server and leave it to its luck just after a few minutes or hours, especially with a community so full of idiots who will do most anything to destroy your server. I read a comment from one of the DevTeam saying they're working on it, but that was like 1-2 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back