• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The "new" Exhaust.

Emeo

Reaction score
Ok, I'll put it simple. This OT is based on a PVP-enforcement. Now, you (the owner of the server) made this ot from PVP-Enfo, to RPG-enfo exhaust.

The bad things about this exhaust:
- I've realized that the creatures on the server spamms alot, more often then on rl tibia. (they spamm spells, and hit hard melee, most of the time).
Now, tell me one thing, (obviusly you haven't played on the server with a normal char, to see how things work out).

I'll tell you one thing, theese spamms from creatures are too hard to outheal with pots/manapots or even though spamms from people who are killing each other.

I hope you realize this situation, even though 400 players playing this server, would been sad to f**k it up, right?

(this post was not ment to be insulting, or harassing against you Owner of softcores), just tryin to make you realize the situation.

/ Yours Emil, P.

When they will realise, that it was a mistake it will be changed back i think..

I hope you realize this situation, even though 400 players playing this server, would been sad to f**k it up, right?

same happened to some other OT that we played (my team), from 400 to 80 cuz of some shitty updates (including exhaust changes also)

GM can You answer us. It will be change or not? Because i dont know i should continues playing this OT's. Because this exhaustion is shitty

I've realised how the PVP ability has started to suck, hope he fixes it, or just make the server RPG... "heh..."

it's true, hard shit to pvp now when the mwalls and paralyzes r so "long-time-exhaust" from each other, or how to say it :p

The exhausted should be 1 second like before Its alot of more fun you can solo people etc, now they just heal up with manas, no fun at all.

The exhausted should be 1 second like before Its alot of more fun you can solo people etc, now they just heal up with manas, no fun at all.

You say you can solo people how about 2-3 guys in level 180 come? you can't surrvive you just die.

Much better like this, cus now a lvl 30 druid/sorcerer cant kill a lvl 60 knight..

I didnt like it begining, but now i used to it and if realy i think its better :D nice update!

I HAVE 100 POSTS!!! GRATZ TO ME!!

You say you can solo people how about 2-3 guys in level 180 come? you can't surrvive you just die.

If 2-3 guys at level 180 come you should die.
Idiot.

Also, I'm a lv 190 ms and I cant even kill a 80 ms by myself? Seriously, this exhaust made the pvp AND pm UNBALANCED.

But I got my hopes up because of richey's reply :)

If you're a lvl 190 ms you can easily pwn a lvl 80 ms lol. A 80 ms has like 500-600 hp, and Tyrone~ (dno if that's u) hitted like 623 on me with ue, so how come u can't get him?

hmm i haven't played but it seems like the exhuast may be like RL Tibia so why complain haven't you guys ever got a decent level to war/pvp irl?

hmm i haven't played but it seems like the exhuast may be like RL Tibia so why complain haven't you guys ever got a decent level to war/pvp irl?

If I wanted to play rl tibia I would play it not an OT.

If you're a lvl 190 ms you can easily pwn a lvl 80 ms lol. A 80 ms has like 500-600 hp, and Tyrone~ (dno if that's u) hitted like 623 on me with ue, so how come u can't get him?

Manashield + mana pot outheals pretty much all my damage and if it doesnt; 1 stairhop is enough to get the mana back that he lost. Ofc its different for every guy/girl, some like it and some dont. The reason why I used to play Inferna was because of the exhaust.

@ The guy who said 'pvp/war irl sux u cant kill any1 here'
You actually need way faster reaction when the exhaust is 1 second hence taking the whole aspect of 'pvp' to another level you fool. This is the 2nd time you make a useless statement.

And yea, I'm Ty to the Z!!!!!!!

Back