• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@those who remember quenn knight

That.. was very inappropriate :)
Yes, us oldies remember him ;)!

Red

Ha, if you think that's funny, you should have seen him when he died on Cyntara XD

jp, but he was a nubby

those u dont now yet me and quenn and conundrummed are playin again we will soon rise up and make a guild and start a new WAR against everyone just vie us some time.... we will get their.. and for u AB ur goin down and Deliriumur welcomed to join them cuz ull need em :)

those u dont now yet me and quenn and conundrummed are playin again we will soon rise up and make a guild and start a new WAR against everyone just vie us some time.... we will get their.. and for u AB ur goin down and Deliriumur welcomed to join them cuz ull need em :)

Sure, 3 players gonna own this server.

haha.,funny nigger.,:p

how are you going to play szafe? all your duped items got deleted

and quenn's back? :confused: is he using ng or elf this time?

~~~Raxor

Back