• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Those Worldtraders.

Bombie Sky

Reaction score
First of all I want to say that it isn't their fault, those who WT'd to 'our' server. We had much more people online, spawns were most of the times taken. And overall much more deaths including buying aols and such makes us more poor than they are.

This morning I stood in Thais dp talking to a 430ek that wt'd:
Him: Hey how much softs you got?
Me:Err just one..?
Him: Haha lol i got 8 pairs.

I know the lvl difference but still they didnt use as much online time as we did in order to gain our lvls/cash/respect.

There are a few solutions to this.
1. We hunt them off the server xD?
2. GM's give them some experience loss.
3. GM's give us a few exp scrolls?

More ideas are welcome,

/Max

It's not a big deal that they world traded here look at the brighter side of things instead of the negativities, for example maybe with the twinforce kids added the server will gain more and more people? Maybe the wars will be better with more people?

They are here now and are most likely not going anywhere as i've said before, the sooner you get used to it the better.

it could be just like rl tibia, they could only transfer 1 ammount of item
I bet most of them got bps of nose rings and so <.<

Nope, no1 of the twinforce kids is that rich i guess :D:D:D

I mean, I got not that much in my eyes, and I've lost a 353 MS also due to this character transfer^^

Nvm

I won't play so or so, so :D

My characters will be RETIRED, you won't see me somewhere, bye bye! :)

Just get used, like Pierce said, Feloth won't do a thing, then twinforce people would said it's unfair, how much time they spent on a dead server ^.-

Just get used, like Pierce said, Feloth won't do a thing, then twinforce people would said it's unfair, how much time they spent on a dead server ^.-

but there's a diffrence...twinforce people should have expected a shutdown of their server since it was like max 5 people online at the same time

First of all I want to say that it isn't their fault, those who WT'd to 'our' server. We had much more people online, spawns were most of the times taken. And overall much more deaths including buying aols and such makes us more poor than they are.

I know the lvl difference but still they didnt use as much online time as we did in order to gain our lvls/cash/respect.

More ideas are welcome,

/Max

Lol, okay. Most of my items are from softcores. I had 2 chars 230+ on softcores with lots of cash+items when I moved here. I was actually poor on twinforce >.<

Yeah I saw today one guy selling Bp of Mandrake... weird? No, becouse he was from Twinforce....
GMs, you should do something to make our chances equal with them (as some1 said: take them some experience or give us some experience) becouse even if here came 10 ppl from Twinforce, every of them is much better and richer than average Softcorian.

yeah it is a bit unfair.. like i know a 200 ek who has like 10 soul stones few nose rings and d claws..

More ideas are welcome,

/Max

I also got 8 pairs and i didn't WT, nothing special lol.

Ohh no, all those Twinforcers used magic to get all the items that require the exact same method to obtain them on Softcores.

Besides, I'm sure you could find people with the same amount, or more, of those items on Softcores (especially considering it's been up longer)

Nope, no1 of the twinforce kids is that rich i guess :D:D:D

I mean, I got not that much in my eyes, and I've lost a 353 MS also due to this character transfer^^

Nvm

I won't play so or so, so :D

My characters will be RETIRED, you won't see me somewhere, bye bye! :)

I played on TwinForce week and got 216 ED with full warrior outfit, 3 nose rings, dragon claw, soul stone.

Back