• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia - Winter Update 2010

people said "7.x was the shit fuck updates" do you realize that if tibia never had updated after 7.xx it would be way behind in a lot of things including graphics and probably about 200 ppl would play?

also i want to ride an elephant!:( maybe a tiger too :>

here;s a picture how it looks like, a bit..

xeyw6.png

Weird, next update they will have addon 3 which will be addon bonuses...just another thing stolen from OT...

Weird, next update they will have addon 3 which will be addon bonuses...just another thing stolen from OT...

What? There are no third addon after the update, and if I'm not mistaken, there will never be bonuses for outfits nor addons.

Cipsoft stated that they will never add bonuses to outfits or addons.

• Players will not be able to rope creatures anymore; because if a cave contains 3 Dragon Lords, you are to fight against all three at once, and not one after another.

That's fucking shit.

• Players will not be able to rope creatures anymore; because if a cave contains 3 Dragon Lords, you are to fight against all three at once, and not one after another.

That's fucking shit.
Tibia will never be the same.

wrong they said maybe in the future but right now it is not in any plans for updates. also their system doesnt work in away to support addon bonus according to their feedback answers

Cipsoft also said that with some mounts will come Speed bonus's.
And each mount works for each outfit so I am guessing that Mounts = Addon 3

That's fucking shit.
How come? Roping creatures just defeats the game design; I've always seen it as a game weakness.
IMO, just makes the game more challenging.

Tibia will never be the same.
The game wasn't the same at 7.1, the game wasn't the same at 7.3, the game wasn't the same at 7.5 and the game wasn't the same at 7.6+. The game will obviously not be the same with progress, that should be as clear as the sun. :p

Nice rule changes. MC will be legal?
No, they just states that MC will not be its own rule anymore, but under the rule of using third-party softwares.
Though teleporting etc. will be legal now, or at least not reportable, but that does not mean they will do counter-measurements against game weaknesses.

Cipsoft also said that with some mounts will come Speed bonus's.
And each mount works for each outfit so I am guessing that Mounts = Addon 3

Nop, on test server you have another image next to outfit one and you have 2 buttons << and >> to choose mount, then you right click on yourself and 'Mount'/'Demount' + when u enter PZ you lose your mount (You have to 'mount' again when you get out.). And when you change otufit it changes on your mount aswell, but some of them look funny xD.

wrong they said maybe in the future but right now it is not in any plans for updates. also their system doesnt work in away to support addon bonus according to their feedback answers
I would have linked the statement if it wasn't for the thread not being available anymore.
They stated that outfits and addons will only be for eyecandy, and will not have any other benefits than that.

Back
Top Bottom