• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia - Winter Update 2010

there are some things i like a bit.. however i have a request can anyone cast the new spells and make screens for me? and pm it to me please?

At approx. 19:00 CET you can cast the new spells yourself! :D

Downtime due to Winter Update

Due to this year's winter update, all game worlds as well as the website will be offline from 13:00 CET up to approximately 19:00 CET. We would like to invite you to visit our supported and promoted fansites during this time.

Kind regards,
Your CipSoft Team

I played the 8.7 test server. It was okay but it's only Tibia. :p

Nothing "huge" changed. I still don't understand that new exhaust stuff though, it's weird.

It's quite fashionable to be contrary about Tibia updates. The fact remains however, that as long as Open tibia exists there will be many version of Tibia online.

The 8.7 update looks fun. Every good game I've played had the cooldown bar, and I always wondered what was taking Tibia so long to catch on. They did quite well adapting it to our game I think.

Don't be a pudd and just start talking about how much you hate the tibia updates, theres plenty of 7.6 servers you can play on if you have a problem, but the fact is if you even play, youre playing on 8.6+ which makes you a hipocrit.

Stop whining children and don't stand in the way of progress.

Yours,
Uncle Taurus
-chuckle-

@Taurus: They aren't making progress. They're making tibia to easy. Only thing I'm happy with in this update is it's a little bit more harder for people to powergame.

Guys, if we had remained on 7,6 you guys would complain that tibia doesnt update.. so get over it, they dont know what they shall do so they update..

The thing is that tibia is adding to the game , stuff that is on another games ( great games like wow)
Tiabia is just OUT OF LEAGUE against wow in terms of graphics, mounts cooldowns and all that stuff, tibia just can't match it

THE ONLY THING that made tibia better ( yeah past, cause now it's not) was the gameplay it had, to be able tu push players, to trap players, to lure monsters, to rope monsters, to get up in parcels and all that stuff , to jump a lvl 80 with 7 lvl 15 sorc friends and sds( really have you ever seen that in any other game?)
That's what made tibia UNIQUE. but they've been removing all the fun stuff tibia had, and added stuff similar to other games that toally outcome tibia.
That's why ot servers now have 2x the actual online players of tibia right now

The thing is that tibia is adding to the game , stuff that is on another games ( great games like wow)
Tiabia is just OUT OF LEAGUE against wow in terms of graphics, mounts cooldowns and all that stuff, tibia just can't match it
If I may ask, ever tried EverQuest, an MMORPG from '99, around the time Tibia was only in alpha version? (at least below 6.0)
EverQuest had cooldowns, mounts, instances, professions, crowd control, off-tank and all that stuff, and you're comparing Tibia with WoW?!

The very least Cipsoft is doing, is trying to match their game with WoW, else you would see a quest for every friggin' level, no death penalty and all other possible grinding stuff there is.

It's quite fashionable to be contrary about Tibia updates.
Kudos.

Back