• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading donation for points

Guarded Serpent

Reaction score
Is anybody get tired of always wanting to change there knight donation items for mage donation items?
I think we should be able to return our old donation items back in for the points so we can change it up a little bit.
Please post in this thread and hopefully we can get some new stuff :p thxs guys:thumbup:

This option used to be available, but I am done doing so due to WAY too high of demand, and players would use their points over to get a bunch of high levels, then abandon them and abuse the items.

This probably won't ever be available again. I'm hoping players will trade within the community.

ok but lets say i wanna get a norse doll which is 10 points and i've been pking people so i have 2 cyntara cloaks i think it i should be able 2 trade em in for points no? i mean what else am i gonna do with that armor and maybe so it doesn't get abused be like 10 points a month limit or something :p consider it plz

I saw an server ( roxor ) you had to put an item on a tile and pull the lever , and then you had the points worth the item on your account balance

Back