• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tweak skilling, this is ridiculos. Aurora vs LunarForce.

OZKL

Reaction score
So bascially, skilling has to be tweaked.. ALOT. Magic level is way to fast, here's a few pictures to demonstrate RL Tibia vs Lunarforce.

10r7prn.png

So basically, this first pic is RL Tibia, 1 month of skilling, and not only that
Paladin: It has ONLY been trained on Offline Trainers, no hunting at all, or online training, or well, it was taken to level 20 if that counts.
Mage: This mage has been offline traning at almost EVERY possible second, and not only that, it has been taken from level 8-103, and the ML is still MUCH lower than the pallys skill.

Okay, lets take a look at LunarForce, shall we?

2va1bol.png

Here's two different characters that I started offline training instantly on the second day of LunarForce, and please, note the difference.

(The druid is actually level 50 on this pic, whilst the Paladin is level 12.)

Please, fix this, it's impossible to play anything different than Mage, or well, Knight always works either way, but still. Tweak skilling!

signed.
My main charater has 97 distance and it's almost all the time at hunting spot or offline training but my noob mage has 72 mlvl after 2 days of offline training and one day hunting.

your magic level is only 61 with offline training and level 103? you really that rich to hunt with SDs, or do you just hunt rats with serpent sword?

your magic level is only 61 with offline training and level 103? you really that rich to hunt with SDs, or do you just hunt rats with serpent sword?

Derp. Kill yourself. Slowly.
If I were to hunt on rats with Serpent Sword to 103, wouldn't that make my ML higher rather than lower?

I just think the pally is the only issue here.

EK's are good, mages are abit strong yeh

I think they should just increase the dist rate on RPs as my EK got 86 in skills after 5-6 days of offline training (Not sure if 5 or 6).
Which is weird because RPs are supposed to advance faster than EKs :O?
So yeh solution = Make it quicker for RPs to get dist
My opinion though xD

i totally agree with that

dist and sword~ skills are just too hard to increase, thats why theres alot of mages and so few knights and palys playing on the server

signed!

Last edited: