• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unknowns Offical Disussion thread

Finally in next week we will take the world with storm when we release our pre released server start. Be ready to check this thread for information about link to advertising thread and possible upcomming trailers.

FREE Bump !

also made this

71ae1bbb81475.gif

It all looked great, until I saw donations and stopped reading when I saw what kind of donations it was.

May I suggest you change your mind about the donation type and implent "Premium" or "golden account" instead?

As; With golden account you have free utevo gran lux all the time, you get 25% more exp in party, free boat maybe?

Else, you'll lose a huge playerbase. Because there are many out there refusing to play servers with greedy donations.

It all looked great, until I saw donations and stopped reading when I saw what kind of donations it was.

May I suggest you change your mind about the donation type and implent "Premium" or "golden account" instead?

As; With golden account you have free utevo gran lux all the time, you get 25% more exp in party, free boat maybe?

Else, you'll lose a huge playerbase. Because there are many out there refusing to play servers with greedy donations.

You rather have something that arnt obtainable ingame? It will be items for people who are lazy or want to advance faster. An Example is an orb that upgrades your item to a new tier. You will be able to buy the orb as a donation or loot it from a boss/creature. Other example would be vip, It dosnt give you access to new areas instead it gives you an boost in some skill areas and some other bonuses we havnt thought true yet. However it wont be obtainable ingame. There will also be a donation set which will give you a experience boost up to a certain level in shared party experience. However we are working to always balance the free - paid versions of the game to be fair for everyone. We dont want to see anything abused or overpowered trough donations. If you have any other thoughts about this please tell us as everyones opinion is a golden star for us.

I think that you should remove the donations there is no reason people without money or creditcards should have to bust their ass to get something when someone who does have them can get it at level 1. The game should be fair to everyone, donations give a leg up to people with those qualities.

Sure. But a server cant live without donations. Sure if i could find some rich dude who would support the project with 10k euro a year than i wouldnt need Donations but lets face it. No game lasts without donations or "premium". or they gets badly developed.

I hope within a week but i dont wanna promise anything since im working on it alone again and rethought of adding real map to it. So got some small work left todo. I will message you later today about ur application if ur still intressted by then.

I'd love to help you Elaney! I'll send you a PM with some pics and a bit of information! :)

Back
Top Bottom