• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 10.76 Zytheria | Mid rates | Random Dungeon Generator | Random item stats | custom bosses

Reaction score
logo.png

Welcome to Zytheria Global!

IP: 192.99.168.82
Lagg Free
8Gb RAM
1Gbit/s up/down

YOU KEEP YOUR OLD ACCOUNT/ITEMS
QptWE65.jpg

INFO
10x EXP (20x on weekends)
45x SKILL (100x on weekends)
35x MAGIC (80x on weekends)
5x LOOT (8x on weekends)
4x SPAWN

VOCATIONS
Once you get a promotion
(Ex: EK, RP..)
you gain faster attack, 2x faster
more hp/mana regen
and eligible for second promtion

FEATURES

Task System With bosses and ranks
100% Grey Beach City
New Venore
New Ab'denriel
All 10.76 mounts
Offline training
Online training
100% Taming System
Loot system (Random rare items +7 dragon slayer70:ATK)
Enchantment System
Upgrade System
All 10.76 Addons
All 10.76 monsters/npcs
Blood herb quest redone
Bank System
100% ZAO
100% Roshumaull
Music Box Quest
REBALANCED VOCATIONS
Attack speed 1.5x
All donator items are obtainable from bosses!
PPGvcSy.jpg

cx1HpFx.jpg

htFJvKH.jpg

11073480_777666382328616_1130741618_n.jpg
11063110_777666378995283_1596875693_n.jpg

k0o8bwv.jpg

j4wFVFz.jpg

Random Dungeons
Thais Arena
(Thanks to Zbizu)
Q6vz1d9.gif

New lvl 200+ hunting area:D
TXdUVAF.jpg

tz6Jbq6.jpg

OK we added 7 new bosses and 7 new pieces of gear
These gear are BETTER Then donator gear and ANYONE can get them, these bosses are for lvl 320+ so when you kill them you can get a piece of their gear, every boss has there own piece, they are based off the elders scroll deadric princes, EXAMPE if you kill Mehrunes Dagon, you can get megrunes razor, which is 100 attack, 20 more then the donator sword you cant buy these with $$$ only obtainable from boss killing, anyone can kill them (hunt in atleast a tank/healer)
VQs95Gx.jpg

WEBSITE
www.zytheria.com
CLIENT 10.76
https://www.dropbox.com/s/53rfayw73loaeik/Zytheria1076.rar?dl=0

Last edited:
1. I choose knight and become a paladin
2. You have a broadcast that says "Dont forget to donate"?
3. Holy SD (UNLIMITED) (10-12% more damage then sd)???- WTF
4. 1x Legendary Gem (EXAMPLE:[range.+50%][insects.+8%][water.+40][drainHP.+50] add to armor/weapon)

These are some things that made my decition to leave the server.
Just an opinion

4. 1x Legendary Gem (EXAMPLE:[range.+50%][insects.+8%][water.+40][drainHP.+50] add to armor/weapon)

Just an opinion
1. that was never heard of until now? why not tell an admin
2. has been resolved, thank you
3. is not a big deal at all you can easily buy 42433 SD's and it would almost be like its unlimted, and all doner gear, including this SD is obtainable from bosses
4. you can loot legenddary gear or gems from all monsters, instead of grinding you can just purchase a gem.

Sorry you feel the server was not to your liking, if you can give more suggestions or even come give us another try, you can see we are serious and care about your opinion.

Just an opinion
If item is obtainable ingame I don't quite see why your leaving. Even if those item takes a week or two to get it would still not be that P2W. I love server that have item obtainable ingame but you have to grind for it. While other that wanna donate can do so and save time. Just for that ill try the server.

If item is obtainable ingame I don't quite see why your leaving. Even if those item takes a week or two to get it would still not be that P2W. I love server that have item obtainable ingame but you have to grind for it. While other that wanna donate can do so and save time. Just for that ill try the server.
There was nothing saying the items were obtainable ingame before the admin answered my post

i never liked servers like that, when i use to play ots, there were two types, donators, and regulars, i wanted to make it so everyone can get a good shot, so thats why we have an manarune/hprune in shop but also lvl 200 potions everyone can use in the xodet potion stores

I never asked becouse thats a thing thats ofter wrote somewere on the thread or website
i apologize ill update thread, i hope you see that we are listening to the players, and if you just give us another shot.

I might give it a go in the weekend(no time right now)

We had a large patch that rolled out yesterday,
all outfits are unlocked
to get addons for the better addons like chaos alcolyt you just kill a boss and it drops the item!

Ok so, every 100 levels you get 1 free day vip, and you can now purchase vip ingame for cc! for the bonus 50% exp
j4wFVFz.jpg

OK we added 7 new bosses and 7 new pieces of gear
These gear are BETTER Then donator gear and ANYONE can get them, these bosses are for lvl 320+ so when you kill them you can get a piece of their gear, every boss has there own piece, they are based off the elders scroll deadric princes, EXAMPE if you kill Mehrunes Dagon, you can get megrunes razor, which is 100 attack, 20 more then the donator sword you cant buy these with $$$ only obtainable from boss killing, anyone can kill them (hunt in atleast a tank/healer)
VQs95Gx.jpg