• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa] (7.6) Throwback-ot.com

ian12

Guardian OT
Reaction score
Guess whos back!

IP:Throwback-ot.com
Site:Throwback-ot.com
Port:7171
Client: 7.6

-EVERYONE HAS FULL BLESSINGS! WHEN YOU DIE, YOU DONT LOSE ANY ITEMS!

-Host: Dedicated Server (USA)

Every account has the ability to (use gold in backpacks, vials disapear after use)
Monks heal faster, for training purposes.

-Premium- 365 Days when you make a new account
-Donations- NONE
-EVERYONE- ability to change gold by using a stack of 100. Also when you use mana fluids, the vials disappear.

-Rook- NO
-NPC's- I have fixed 99% of the npc's and added some to be more like tibia 7.6
-Quests- 99% work. Went through the map and tested all popular quests, as well has not so popular ones. They ALL work.
-Spawns- 99% of spawns are just like rl tibia.
-Trainers- NONE

-Regeneration
-Non-promoted voc, 2x
-Promoted voc, 4x
-Promotion- level 20, 20k.. buy in Thais, Carlin, Edron, and Kazordoon.
-Attack speed- 100% rl tibia.
-Spells- 100% rl tibia in 7.4 (magic level req, not level.) Also added custom spells for making runes and bolts.

-EXP Stages

-Level 1 to 7 = 5x
-Level 8 to 50 = 35x
-Level 51 to 75 = 20x
-Level 76 to 100 = 15x
-Level 101 to 130 = 10x
-Level 131 to 150 = 5x
-Level 151 + 3x

-Skills 15x
-Magic 10x
-Loot 2x
-Spawn 1x

-Frags
PZ lock - 60 seconds.
White Skull time - 10 minutes.
Kills to red Skull- 3
frags reset after 24 hours.

-EVERYONE HAS FULL BLESSINGS! WHEN YOU DIE, YOU DONT LOSE ANY ITEMS!
Making pvp pointless, congratulations.

True, 0% item loss is not the best, but... some people dont have time to play for a week, and only get 15 hours of playtime, while others get over 150 in the same ammount of time because they dont have anything to do but play tibia.. and when you die you lose 3-5 hours of playing, which equals like.. 1-2 days of playing.. and only ½ a day for somone else.

Its good a bad, none the less.

But if there is 0% loss of items and exp, you shouldnt have a skull system so people can PA people from hunting areas, or make a 10% loss of each item and backpack and normal skull system.

If anything, I would choose 0% exp/skill loss, and smaller than normal ammount of chance to drop items.
It is a OT server, after all. Play for fun?

Really Skream? Please all have a warm welcome to level 300ish running around on a 7.6 server :)

I cant find the part where I said high rate? lol
Any server will have 300+ if played long enough, even on 7.6.

Look at real tibia for example, level 500's? 1x rates.

If anything, I would choose 0% exp/skill loss, and smaller than normal ammount of chance to drop items.
It is a OT server, after all. Play for fun?

This is what I meant bozo - if people don't lose experience upon dying their level will NEVER drop which will result in high levels really fast...

True, 0% item loss is not the best, but... some people dont have time to play for a week, and only get 15 hours of playtime, while others get over 150 in the same ammount of time because they dont have anything to do but play tibia.. and when you die you lose 3-5 hours of playing, which equals like.. 1-2 days of playing.. and only ½ a day for somone else.

Its good a bad, none the less.

But if there is 0% loss of items and exp, you shouldnt have a skull system so people can PA people from hunting areas, or make a 10% loss of each item and backpack and normal skull system.

People that actually do have time to play Tibia whenever they want should not suffer because others do not have enough time, if you don't have enough time to compete with the best(or no lives, w/e makes you happy), then either quit or stop competeing....

You play for 2 reason, fun or to compete, if you don't have the time to compete, why are you are trying to compete?

Compete compete compete compete, just incase compete wasn't in this post enough times already :D

-Also the reason there is a loss, items/exp/skills, is so wars can actually end, the enemy will lose money, and time effectively making them lose and eventually unable to war, creating a victor, if there is no loss, then it is essentially a war server you can level on, which is pointless.
Also just because it's an OT does not mean people don't play them any more or less serious than real tibia, realtibia no longer has 7.6 so your arguement that it's an OT & played only for fun is invalid.

Last edited:
Old time wars are very different. I mean VERY VERY different to 8.60.

Look, your loot rate is quite low; 2x.

People will be warirng: They are low on supplies, no money.

Rich person, loads of supplies is dieng a lot there.

The poor people on a real 7.6 server would be trying to loot the other teams loot in order for supplies.

This will not be possible here because: you do not die and lose things.

Also, the rich people will be comming with full supplies not worrying a thing about losing there supplies and going broke.

I remember those times when I used to go around peoples loot on war as a low level, looting such nice things such as a crusader helmet, war hammer, bps of runes and fluids.
None of this would be possible here. And this a good reason for me not to play here. Nostalgia is what causes it since I like 7.6 because the memories and how fun it will be, but this reminds me more of an 8.60 server if everybody has blessings.

I do find it funny how people who have never been to any old school war's are talking shit. It's hilarious.

Your all forgeting the brilliant part about what makes an OT server... an OT server.

When you make a server, you can make it however you want, bending a rule here and there resulting in completely different gameplay.
This server being a fail is an opinion, which I have to agree, more will hate rather than love it, because of the mainstream style of tibia...

You seem to have it set in your heads im somehow defending this ot server, but im basically keeping an open mind, something a few of you should look into trying sometime.

The main reason I do not play REAL tibia is because I dont want to play a game for 500 hours, and every time you die after that you lose hours upon hours of time, wether from internet kick, or a stupid self inflicted accident caused by carelessness. I play OT servers because PLAYERS can create a server, bend the rules, and ive seen several times OT servers hundreds of times more enjoyable and creative than original Tibia.

Amusement...

I was so extremely far from arguing, im confused to why you would even say that I was lol.
I did not compare real tibia to an OT server.
I only mentioned 'even on 7.6' because Vee mentioned it, and I figured he was being logical as to the spawn differentiation of the servers. Of course on modern day Tibia you can level faster than you could in 7.6 real tibia, there are more spawns, monsters, and hunting styles. But my main point was if you play for 8 years, you can be extremely high level on any server, or ots.

You say Tibia is for fun or to compete, than you said the word compete 23123 more times, and forgot about the fun. I think Tibia is a little too serious for you lol.
War is still very possible, with consequences. When you die, you lose experience still, there is only so many times you can die untill your power is not considered power anymore.

Servers are a matter of opinion, and frankly, im extremely surprised you 'oldschool' players are making such a fuss about this, because its CLEARLY not old school. It is meerly a 7.6 server.
And actually, IM surprised I took the time to even respond to this.... lol
Your only options to find a server for you 'oldschoolers' is to go play mainstream to reminisce about your pixelated nostalgia, or be open minded.
Pretty simple!

Your all forgeting the brilliant part about what makes an OT server... an OT server.

When you make a server, you can make it however you want, bending a rule here and there resulting in completely different gameplay.
This server being a fail is an opinion, which I have to agree, more will hate rather than love it, because of the mainstream style of tibia...

You seem to have it set in your heads im somehow defending this ot server, but im basically keeping an open mind, something a few of you should look into trying sometime.

The main reason I do not play REAL tibia is because I dont want to play a game for 500 hours, and every time you die after that you lose hours upon hours of time, wether from internet kick, or a stupid self inflicted accident caused by carelessness. I play OT servers because PLAYERS can create a server, bend the rules, and ive seen several times OT servers hundreds of times more enjoyable and creative than original Tibia.

Amusement...

I was so extremely far from arguing, im confused to why you would even say that I was lol.
I only mentioned 'even on 7.6' because Vee mentioned it, and I figured he was being logical as to the spawn differentiation of the servers. Of course on modern day Tibia you can level faster than you could in 7.6 real tibia, there are more spawns, monsters, and hunting styles. But my main point was if you play for 8 years, you can be extremely high level on any server, or ots.

You say Tibia is for fun or to compete, than you said the word compete 23123 more times, and forgot about the fun. I think Tibia is a little too serious for you lol.
War is still very possible, with consequences. When you die, you lose experience still, there is only so many times you can die untill your power is not considered power anymore.

Servers are a matter of opinion, and frankly, im extremely surprised you 'oldschool' players are making such a fuss about this, because its CLEARLY not old school. It is meerly a 7.6 server.
Your only options to find a server for you 'oldschoolers' is to go play mainstream to reminisce about your pixelated nostalgia, or be open minded.
Pretty simple!

Dude. Anything above 7.4 sucks. I would personally never start a 7.6 server. And, if real tibia had a 7.4 server, I sure would play it, but that is the point; they dont. So people who play real old school, play 7.4 OT's(and under)!

Evull, interesting perspective.

Seeing how there is only a handful of 7.4 servers in existance.

And only one or two have actually been good, but only last a few weeks.

Look at your signature for example.
Oldschool is dead.

Oldschool is dead.

The one oldschool server to rule them all is in development :)

Oldschool is dead.

Well yes in a way, there hasn't been any exceptionally good 7.4 servers; I agree on that. But they are not entirely dead as what you call it, there are still fine servers but not good. Only pizzacore's server was one of which I liked, but he is retarded so I would not play a server of which he hosts.

Amusement...

Pretty simple!

I actually don't know why am even respo... heh do you actually give in to that shit or is that a motivational thing to help you write?

Firstly am gona assume you're not as smart as you appear to be, because if you were you would notice that the reason i put compete afew more times(No i don't wish to exagerate it in a feeble attempt to show am right) below the initial comment was because it was put there that much i thought it'd be lulz for those that had noticed they had read it so many times.
2ndly, if you weren't arguing or debating, whatever makes you happy, you would not have even replied, which is why i shall not actually give you an interesting reply..

Fun does not need explaining, unless you actually need me too? I will if you like.

Oh and thanks for taking the time to respond, i know it must have been hard because you didn't want to and all, god forbid you spend any more extra time infront of that keyboard.

Edit: I&everyoneelse is derailing offtopic also, so retaliate if you must butiwillnot.

Last edited:
Back