• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] UmbyOTS War server is back! - Online June 20th with proper paid advertising

Server Website/AAC
http://war.umbyots.net/
Server Address
war.umbyots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
UmbyOTS IS BACK!
LAUNCH DATE: June 20th, 9:00 GMT -7 Time zone.

•IP: war.umbyots.net
•Supported Clients: Tibia 8.60
•Custom UmbyOTS Client: Downloads - UmbyOTS (http://war.umbyots.net/?subtopic=downloads)
•Start Level: 100
•UmbyWAR is hosted on a Dedicated Server in new york.

•We'll start off with a couple pictures/gif images to show you what UmbyOTS is about with more detailed information underneath.

-This is where you start everytime you die or login.
temple.png

-The quest room is directly above temple, You can gain depot slots by finishing harder quests.
quests.png

-This is a custom spell used only by sorcerers, Costs 900 mana.
f530ce261fa2b36c13df7956dc4b2137.gif

This is a custom soul spell for sorcerers, Costs 2 soul and you gain mana for 10 seconds. (You gain 1 soul for every 10 frags.)
fbfe36678c022354d96ab41ac3a2fb55.gif

This custom spell for knights increases your attack speed temporarily with a 20 second cooldown to reduce spam.
7e1501a35b58fcd865733e9ed2985343.gif

This custom spell for druids summon a very strong beast that lasts 16 seconds.
9dfedd0c010e1627f8e2fd87036823ab.gif

There is a frag skull system, 5 Frags = yellow. 20 Frags = white. 50 Frags = Red. 100+ Frags = Black.
blackskull.png

-About UmbyWAR:
•UmbyWAR is a very unique war server.
•We are using an edited Edron map, we recently added most of the Fibula map as well!
•All characters start at level 100. Exp does not save on death or logging out. Skills and Magic Level can be increased with a cap through a quest system ingame.
•We have very balanced vocations and use most of the spells found in real tibia (8.60 era).
•There are many weapons and other items you are able to obtain from several NPCs located around town for soul orbs.
•There is a variety of quests which are very difficult, some which require a group to begin. You will recognize some from real tibia.
•Quests are a very good way to obtain unique items and rare addons.
•The first addon of each outfit requires a different item. Addons are added to the player instantly and saves permanently.
•Soul orbs are used as currency. With each kill, you are rewarded one soul orb.
•You gain a soul point for every 10 current frags, Each vocation has a custom soul spell.

-Quests (Above Temple):
•Level 100 Annihilator
•Level 110 Annihilator
•Demon Helmet Quest
•Pits of Inferno
•Ferumbras
•Orshabaal
•Morgaroth
•Ghazbaran

-Features:
•Individual addons - Each addon has a item or set of items you will need to find. Addons save permanently.
addons.png

•Max Pvp Level - Once you reach level 200 you will not gain any more exp, it is to give the new login players a fighting chance. You still earn frags.
200.png

•No Exp for killing MC - This is added into the source to make sure no free exp is given from mc kills.
•Onlook Stats - When you look at a player it will show there Current Frags (Frags during login period without dieing), Total Frags & Deaths (character lifetime), KD + Soul.
onlook.png

•Custom Spells - Four spells have been added to help keep the vocations balanced. A list of custom spells are on the customs spells page.
•Donation Items - All donation items can be earned ingame through quests to refrain from it being pay to win. Acquiring a house is the only donation not attainable in game.

-Rules:
•A list of all the rules for Umbys are on the Server Rules page.

-The UmbyWAR Mission:
•Since we re-created UmbyWAR, it has been our focus to
1. Keep PvP balanced
2. Keep PvP focused on skill rather than numbers.
3. Constant updates
4. Constant fun
•With a focus on involved quests, UmbyWAR has provided both a great PvP environment, and fun, interesting, and challenging quests.

Last edited:
1591741506397.png
screenshot of a part of your thread

I will never understand why people write text in black when there is a dark mode.
OTLand should account for that and automatically adjust it, but it doesnt't.
Please fix lol

The server itself honestly sounds like any other 8.6
But since you don't use SSL, I won't even make an account to try it out
Please start encrypting your website traffic.

But good luck otherwise :p

Edit: way better, thanks for changing the color :)

Last edited:
Looks like a decent re-creation.
I was the main mapper for UmbysOT, I still have the entire map.
Worked with Ososangre for a long time before we finally closed the server.

I hope you can capture the actual aspect of the server..

Last edited:
@Rhagel Everything is 100% how it was with a couple modifications obviouslly.

Login on Friday my friend :)

@Rhagel the map is 100% authentic from the latest UmbysMap as I got it from another player who use to map for Oso aswell. I scripted everything else. :)

I cant wait get on ! This server was the best war server ever for years. see you in -game boys

There is now a Count Down timer on the website so you know exactly when launch will be.

Good luck with your project! Just one thing, that Anti-MC its really a bad idea, instead of that you should add a check on sources (player.cpp at getGainedExperience)

@Sync " •Anti MC - Only 1 player from 1 IP address will be able to login to ensure no free kills are being given. " i will not be playing specifically because I won't be able to play with my Bro without having to use a VPN. gl

@Blinkz Server now goes off checking IP on kill in the source before adding exp. Alot is going on for changes/adds and server will be relaunching on Saturday with proper Otservlist advertising.

Back