• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser 8.50

Flatlander57

Banned User
Reaction score

Chaos Collapser 8.50/8.52

This server is a combination of the two best servers from the past and the present.

~*Credits:*~
1. Colandus (Scripter C++ Source Editing)
2. Azi (Ideas/Scripter)
3. Neon (Mapper)
4. Flatlander (Mapper/Scripter/Creator)
5. Synthetic

~*Other Credits*~:
1. Admin Death (Official Creator of ChaosOT [7.6])
2. Admin Chaos (Official Creator of ChaosOT [7.6])
3. Zim Tower (Hoster/Scripter of ChaosOT [7.6])
4. Guthead (Creator of Collapser)

A special thanks to everyone else that contributed in the creation of CollapserOT aswell as ChaosOT.

~*General Information*~
IP Address: CollapserOT.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Account Manager: 1/1

~*Mapping*~
Size: 82 MB Sized Map
Custom: 100%
Monsters: Over 100 000 Monsters all around
Custom Quests: 257 Custom Quests
Classic Quests: 125 Classic Quests (Includes Pits of Inferno + Annihilator)
Hidden Quests: 57 Hidden Quests
Detailed map with advanced features
Houses: 512 Available Houses
Teleports: There are teleports that take you to areas, although walking to areas will allow you to discover more.
Style: Advanced Role Playing Game

~*Features:*~
Experience: Every Monster consists of its own Experience.
Skills: Every Vocation gains Skills at a different rate.
Magic: Every Vocation gains Magic at a different rate.
Loot: Every Monster Drops items at different rates.

~*Advanced Systems:*~
* Fishing System *
* Maze System *
* Quiz System *
* Afk Botting System *
* Training System *
* Lottery System *
* Death System *
* Pet System *
Others and More [For You To Find Out]

I don't want to discuss more about the server. The word custom is meant to attract people towards it. We'll keep it as a mystery. For further information you can contact our staff support either by replying on the thread or sending an email address:

~*Player Support:*~ (Classified)

This area is reserved and intended for screenshots.
~Collapser Temple~
jzuia.jpg

~Collapser Town~
ebeerb.jpg

[Officially Online and Released]

Last edited:
I'm actually a beta tester. Colandus personally messaged me on MSN. I'm just curious on donations and how they apply.

Looking forwards towards this, although its a little to complex compared to other servers, might be more or less confusing to some other than others.

Keep it touch.

How do i become a beta tester, that's going to be so unfair.. So many people with have a headstart advantage.

Well, the beta testers actually paid to test. That is why we only have a limited amount of players on currently. As you know this server is really advanced compared to others and its stability might be in jeopardy if released immedietely.

We want to ensure everyone that the server is completely stable to fulfill all your needs.

Sorry for any inconvenience or insecurities that you may endure.

Okay, so that makes sense. This is just too massive for anyone to even play. The server is so big I doubt anyone can cover all areas and actually find the right areas to hunt etc..

All these monsters no one knows what to do.. it's like a massive jungle. We are all lost!

Great work Neon! Nice mapping, these quests are so advanced, I doubt anyone that can't speak and understand english properly can manage a server like this =P

Don't forget to rate the thread guys, we want to promote the server miraculously. We hope to obtain a helpful and productive community among release.

You can help by clicking 5 ***** on the top right side of the thread. :)

We thank you in advance.

Yeah, It'll be illegal to bot afk of course. Botting although will be allowed unless problems occur, the community will be able to choose whether or not rules change.

i loved both collapser and chaos, so my question is...how are you combining them? just the maps...the monsters, the items, how are you gonna do it, thats my question.

Feel free to ask any questions or leave comments. I'll be visiting this thread often to answer all your needs.

Well first, this will be 8.50 and 8.52.

Currently Collapser is 8.40.

This is a combination of two servers.. Completely custom.
It will be up possibly on monday.

*Bump*

Publicized Beta Testing

(Not Official Release, all accounts will be wiped)

IP: CollapserBeta.no-ip.org
Port: 7171

Hosted on a Home PC until release.