• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Gun Gale Online - Oficial Release CUSTOM SERVER - Starting December 14, 12:00 PM -4:00 GMT

The server is online now, if someone needs something i'm at the Game Help channel! or a our ts: ts.gungaleonline.net

Greetings

How are things going?

I have about 5 more hours before I can play and test it out.

Theres no point in testing it at all u can get ban for just giving feedback about attribute point system which is brainless, not clear skill system and asking if its beta or not xD
7217cdf0b8e89f2664d36f83cb8a5fdd.jpeg

Well if u play here for longer than 1h u'll notice server looks like alpha/beta test not official release (they didnt even changed information on chat about beta phase)

Only beast tamer is playable class cause u got true dmg with ur pet so u hit 100 at every mob. You can train to 50 max (to prevent botters abuse skilling they said) this way as berserker u must sit on cocroach spot or wolves because other mobs like bandits, travelers rape ur pots fast and u wont even hit better mobs. Btw before my banishment one guy asked me to stop blocking spawn cause hes going to bot here so i guess all bots working nice...

Annoying skill system u must active each skill manually until u can use it and u cant move meanwhile also u cant undo table if u miss click u have to close table and start from 0 everytime u relog you have to do it again it never save...

Just told u guys i've wasted around 1h on this server and even if its custom and nice sprites (most of them stolen and color changed only from rl tibia) and have custom map+ unique systems those systems are bugged/pointless and u got ban if u talk with gms about that

Last edited:
Theres no point in testing it at all u can get ban for just giving feedback about attribute point system which is brainless, not clear skill system and asking if its beta or not xD
7217cdf0b8e89f2664d36f83cb8a5fdd.jpeg

Well if u play here for longer than 1h u'll notice server looks like alpha/beta test not official release (they didnt even changed information on chat about beta phase)
Insulting with every stuff and spamming all doesn't mean that you are giving feedback, your feedback was only about why you can spend the points at lvl 11+ and why we only had blacksmith/luck/carry, good luck anyway.

Server crashed or something? Managed to log in but got kicked and now "Server is currently closed, come back later."

I just told u that we got 0 information what luck give ppl though its dodge/critical and u told us its loot rate lol why we need blacksmith? Is there any place to forge? I didnt saw so why we need that? Give me 1 game where u get 10000000 points and u can spent 3 nice build

Its nice u add a lot of custom things but shouldnt u just make some perks instead of 3 useless attributes?

15541976_638283536376693_5832099069508713707_n.png

Now some gates are going to ask for level to improve the players gameplay

15400369_638297199708660_7348120303082286624_n.png

Each teleport stone can be used now to teleport between SBC Gurokken and Afrokrator.

Today's patch notes:
- Now at the SBC Gurokken/Afrokrator you will get trainers.
- Some map fixes/updates has been done.
- The Sandgravel Wolfs has been removed from the Bandit hunt at Afrokrator
- The healing kit price has been lowered.
- Now some Afrokrator gates are asking level instead quest.
- The daily boards are working with with a 2 hours cooldown.
And a lot of upgrades/improvements regarding the character balance and the gameplay has been done.
- We have created a shortcut between SBC Gurokken and Afrokrator cities to those players under lvl 30.

Greetings

Last edited:
I did the tutorial thing twice with sportacus, couldn't find out how to beat the 2nd big guy that you need the orb for. I might try it on a 3rd character later