• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Smooths Good Server [8.42]

Frogger

Reaction score
IP: smoothsserver.servegame.com <- Is also the website to make a character
Port: 7171
Client:8.42
Gamemasters: GM Rulah, GM Seeker, GM Pink Llama, Admin Smoothrocker <-- best staff around

Some of you might have remember this map from Kryptionite Server, but now with
new hoster and new staff and a new IP. Amazing hunting
grounds, all we do is hunt, hang out, have raids, and have friendly wars. There is no other server out there like it. The staff is friendly and very easy to communicate with, if you have a problem they are always there to help you out, and if you have advice for the server they are always there to listen

Also I just got in an update from one of the Gamemaster GM Rulah that he is creating monsters now that are very tempting and hard to kill, He says that it could even take 2 or 3 donation characters to kill these monsters It isn't an easy piece of cake server, there is always something to do or quests to try or people to create friendly wars with.

The Staff names are

GM Rulah, GM Seeker, GM Pink Llama <-- xD and Admin Smoothrocker
along with Tutor Eluka

and my character name is Superman, if you read this post message me soon as you get on if I am online I will be more then happy to help you if I am not busy at the time...

Last edited:
donationforknight.jpg

donationitems.jpg

Pvp-1.jpg

pvpvagian-1.jpg

pro-2.jpg

apoc-1.jpg

That is a conclusion to all my images hope you guys come and check out the server.

Last edited:
Back