• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Venera 7.7 [Highrate][Antibot] [Guild-Wars] Online :)

Better than triforce is a shame is started with 30 players... but is kinda growing. GM is constantly fixing and adding stuff. Hope it gets popular not like triforce that went bad fast.

This is the last time i play a lording's server. Four days after launch there is only 10-15 people on and some are mcs. Today i was hunting, a GM by the name of GM Z something tped to me, then he logged out and underelenting logged in and he found me deep in a cave in 5 minutes... This server is so small it should have only one GM (or two for different time zones) and that GM should be Lording itself... It has more than 3...

This is the last time i play a lording's server. Four days after launch there is only 10-15 people on and some are mcs. Today i was hunting, a GM by the name of GM Z something tped to me, then he logged out and underelenting logged in and he found me deep in a cave in 5 minutes... This server is so small it should have only one GM (or two for different time zones) and that GM should be Lording itself... It has more than 3...
Mia, make sure you've got the facts right because I can prove that you're wrong.
1.- My GM's ain't playing Venera.
2.- Gamemaster logs
3.- I know Unrelenting from ages and no, hes not my GM.
4.- I can provide you some part of their real IP's so you can notice the change.
5.- The website provide automated Flags for every account.

You're free to say/think whatever you want but that doesn't make it true, feel free to quit the server whenever you want. Also I'm not adding these GM's because the server is populated or not, as you know the server has some work to do and thats why I need them, you can't decide how many GM's I should use. No, not even if you're 7-10 years older than me.

Thats shi**y pvp enfo, ppls killing 10 lvl to get same amount exp like for larva or rotworm LOL

something similar happened to me while i was at triforce i cant proof the gm were the pkers but when i got lvl 40 in triforce i switched hunting spawn various of times and 2 times gm zigfried came to me and several minutes after 2 or 3 mexicans always the same came and killed me it can be coincidence maybe the gms dont play but the pkers abusers are their friends but today i was checking out venera and some of the top fraggers are the same mexicans it can be coincidence too but the reason triforce failed was because of this

Frags
6 May 2014, 07:41 He fragged Nexus at level 69. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 07:21 He fragged Maxell at level 51. (Justified)
6 May 2014, 07:01 He fragged Professional Soul at level 42. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 06:54 He fragged Maxell at level 51. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 06:49 He fragged Chaos at level 58. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 06:43 He fragged Professional Soul at level 43. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 06:28 He fragged Kom at level 66. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 06:24 He fragged Kom at level 66. (Justified)
6 May 2014, 06:15 He fragged Kom at level 67. (Unjustified)
6 May 2014, 06:12 He fragged Kom at level 68. (Unjustified)

In an hour more than 8 unjustified frags and this guys is not banned? why? I know rpgers should adapt to pvp but there should be a controls of pkers too so wars and guilds can emerge and rpger stay and dont quit.

Edit: cachero is the player and other similar players qualify too sorry for my bad english spanish man adapting in the usa

Last edited:
Its 4 frags for rs and 9 frags to get ban daily. I've sent you a PM so we can talk in spanish, I would like to know what you suggest.

My two cents on the topic,

I would suggest something very close to real tibia (7.4-7.7): http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Skull_System

Instead of getting a black skull, you will get banned. You can add one or two frags to each time period. If we are talking about success and getting more players into the game... I suggest expanding hunting areas (doing it right), adding new areas and new cities. Obviously this cant be done in a week but it can be done little by little. This is just an "IMO" reply.

Dont add frags stay tibia like 3 to red skull 6 to ban in a day is a high rate server people who wants to pk can make another lvl 40 in half day so th elower the frags the better and it can be a good idea instead of ban add black skull with tibia like frags so pkers can stay but they will need to pk others who pk or attack them and frags is not the only issue like miah says you need to give the players new things weekly

Back