• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations?

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
How's the vocations balancing on Radonia right now? Which vocation has the most benefits? Are mages to expensive? Does knights sucks in pvp? What about the damages in pvp? Sorcs sds? Knights melee hits?

Let me know, I might start :p

i would say knights hit to high with melee, (a friend of mine hit ~1050 pvm -.-)

Sorcs are only expensive if you hunt with sds.
Sorcs ultimate attacks are way to weak, (rage of the skies and hells core does less damage than sds)

and im not sure about druids and Paladins.

If you play knight should be a good vocation, not expensive to hunt and the damage is high. They hit hard also on other vocations. Paladins are also great, you will start to see that they are good as soon as you reach level 60. Sorcerers and druids are also good in pvp and hunting too, tough. But you can't always hunt with sds.

Ok thanks guys, I'll go with a knight :p even though I have a lvl 23 sorc with mag 31 :p

Ok thanks guys, I'll go with a knight :p even though I have a lvl 23 sorc with mag 31 :p
Good :p

When the server started it used to be easier to play sorcerer/druid or even paladin, but now you wont have to get the weapons by yourself, you can buy from others that have already looted them :p

i would say knights hit to high with melee, (a friend of mine hit ~1050 pvm -.-)

Sorcs are only expensive if you hunt with sds.
Sorcs ultimate attacks are way to weak, (rage of the skies and hells core does less damage than sds)

and im not sure about druids and Paladins.

o0o who... lol max is 600 rofl.. im one of the highest ek's lool

It was when the critical hit system was enabled.

Just one more question... How's the knight in pvp? I guess they are like almost every ot, they can't get a hit on a running person that easy? :p

hur still hurts.. but not as much as an sd etc ;/(but like most ots's they heal good too and always get targeted xD in pvp that is ;p lol) ... but still it would take atleast 5 sd's without healing to take me down ;p.i have 5 ek on rl tibia i am truely biast towards ek's so i will always say eks are the best rofl ;p but here in radonia pally are the best at pvp... sorces are underpowered and druids are powerfull as hell lol it costs 25 mana for exori frigo and hits pvp 200+ ,,,ek's and pallies are perfect but the other 2 need tweaking ;p... .. anyway i hope you join ;p

Can't still decide what to play... Does knights get cash easy? Can't they hunt well?

Back