• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wanted - RPG OT

housedeco

BooBoo
Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right section if not well remove it to another then.. but tought since i need help searching im in the right one... any way up to the question ..

Im looking for a RPG-ot .. Client doesnt matter. but not 10.41 since im having problems with that...
Dont post Ots like frozeria that is going to start tomorow or any ot like that, that isnt rpg but full elfbot war server... Maybe someone has a ot im talking about in beta or? Please answer, i hope with youre help i find what i have been searching for since ive been playing all kinds of ots in the past day wich are crap. >.<

Thx for reading... ;)

At the moment im playing http://thiera.ddns.net/ but just because im bored... so dont come up with this Ot eather >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
http://dblots.no-ip.org/

it might look retarded, but it's been online for like 7 years, it still has updates and lots of players.
almost EVERYTHING is new since it's based on dragonball, this means that all mobs, vocs, items are 100% custom and new.
there's also lots of interesting mechanics which you can read about on their site.

Thanks for the reply, but im like 17 years old i mean , dragon ball z isnt rly my piece of cake :/ ...

Still thx for relieing

Im looking for a RPG-ot .. Client doesnt matter. but not 10.41 since im having problems with that...
What kind of problems you have with 10.41?
I use 10.41 client, but none of the sprites that comes with it (they look ugly. fire, teleport, magic wall, etc)

Sorry for late responce, but when i open 10,41 , and or play it , once i try to open my hotkeys , i get debug and my client crashes :p

i think i even played youre ot also, but i hated the start ... this skeleton, and spells with "!" infront of it, it looks fancy but its not fun to play to be honest.. :/ i spammed the only spell i had on that skeleton , i just coulnd get past it or did i need to run away from the skellie ? not sure...

Sorry for late responce, but when i open 10,41 , and or play it , once i try to open my hotkeys , i get debug and my client crashes :p
Its possible that you have downloaded corrupted Tibia Client from somewhere.
try downloading it from here: http://www.************/index.php?windows
Im using the client i got from this website and i don't crash

Last edited:
something about youre OT, im playing a sorcerer, i cant kill the bummie, even if i run past him and try to open the door i cant, and when i get killed it says i cant play a knight... but im sorcerer ... and okay il try to downlaod it from there

i think i even played youre ot also, but i hated the start ... this skeleton, and spells with "!" infront of it, it looks fancy but its not fun to play to be honest.. :/ i spammed the only spell i had on that skeleton , i just coulnd get past it or did i need to run away from the skellie ? not sure...
Soon i will upload video tutorial how to do it.
As Knight: You have to only fight skeleton whe spell: !armorUp is activated. and use the 2nd effect of !armorUp to run away.
As Sorc: You have to kite a little and then Burst it down with !spark spell
As druid: You have to kite as long as possible.

Hopefully tomorrow new update patch will make it to live version. Dummy Hp is reduced by 50% but damage increased by ~80%, remove Spell "heal" from dummy
If i were you i would wait for new update. Starting area is much more smoother and NPC are much more smarter to hint you what to do.

something about youre OT, im playing a sorcerer, i cant kill the bummie, even if i run past him and try to open the door i cant, and when i get killed it says i cant play a knight... but im sorcerer ... and okay il try to downlaod it from there
the mentioned bug where it says: " You cant play a knight" is fixed on new patch (the one what is not released yet xD)

EDIT: Although if don't like relentless dieing and being "forced" to farm items to progress, this server is not for you.

Last edited:
Hey i made a vid where i show you what i do, but im a pretty good player, the problem is i tried alot to get past that dummy, its just to strong , my opinion... i have no problem with farming items

also, this is a one time use with hypercam, i hate the program it makes my vids always faster, so yeah i forgot to put the sound off so you might hear me make some noise on keyboard and with my mouth >.< i show you what i do and what happens after all .... i hope you watch the whole video and be able to help me, il post the link any time soon

I hope you can follow tough and damn im afraid of what noises il make , i havent watched it fully yet >.<

i started off deleting everything from tibia to make the first things clear

delete your tibia.cfg
its located in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Tibia

or by typing %appdata% in your windows directory then finding the tibia folder there.

Soon i will upload video tutorial how to do it.
As Knight: You have to only fight skeleton whe spell: !armorUp is activated. and use the 2nd effect of !armorUp to run away.
As Sorc: You have to kite a little and then Burst it down with !spark spell
As druid: You have to kite as long as possible.

Hopefully tomorrow new update patch will make it to live version. Dummy Hp is reduced by 50% but damage increased by ~80%, remove Spell "heal" from dummy
If i were you i would wait for new update. Starting area is much more smoother and NPC are much more smarter to hint you what to do.

the mentioned bug where it says: " You cant play a knight" is fixed on new patch (the one what is not released yet xD)

EDIT: Although if don't like relentless dieing and being "forced" to farm items to progress, this server is not for you.
im curious to see the server your talking about :eek:

Is there any custom rpg ot without custom vocs? Like just normal tibia but custom map

thanatos soon up, ruthless chaos is online but kinda dead right now was popular at launch though, and hey unline is a nice one too but its super pay 2 win but its still enjoyable without donors

all are based on "normal tibia" without too much custom shiet

thanatos soon up, ruthless chaos is online but kinda dead right now was popular at launch though, and hey unline is a nice one too but its super pay 2 win but its still enjoyable without donors

all are based on "normal tibia" without too much custom shiet
thanatos, when is it coming?

IP to ruthless?

i got him on skype, i already asked him but il be on that one for sure ;-) I hope it will be there verry soon :O

Back