• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server - discussion of ideas

trou

ot revolution is comming
Senator
Reaction score
Hello community!

I'm willing to create war server that will blow some freshness into the open tibia scene.

The main idea is to have database of top 500 tibia characters, updated weekly or so, and allow every open tibia player to fight on maps changing every 2 hours or so, basing on the map voting system.

So far I've modified sources to allow players play their favorite vocations:
iRNQRk.png

Selecting one results in logging in to character with highest level:
(I've selected pally)
Uj8rkz.png

Now I invited someone else to login to some other vocaiton:
M1elOc.png

He picked also Paldin (as we can see, are Paladins are occupied - status 1/1). Instead of logging in server responds with the message:
UKSmI7.png

Now after this short introduction I would like to hear your ideas, the things you would like to see on such server.
Also the important question is what should each vocation carry.
I was thinking about such setups:

Knight

-sca,sov,thunder hammer + some shield
-mpa,golden legs, bohs, softboots etc.
-2 bags of uhp, bag of mp
- some rings
- some utility runes

Paladin
- xbow, infernal bolts, 300 assassin stars
- shield, some modified spears maybe?
- potions/runes/rings
- bohs, softboots

Sorcerer/Druid
- 2 strongest wands, shield
- some set with mlvl bonuses
- bohs, softboots
- rings

Each player will have capacity limit, according to his level.

Leveling system
I was thinking about modifying enforced leveling system to make it more predictable.
Every 'last hit' on enemy character would make you gain 1 level while 'assisting' in kiling anybody (10 players who dealt most damage in last 15 or 30 seconds before enemy death) would sum, up to 10. 10 assists would result in gaining 1 level.

There is still much to be done to release this server. However I'm counting on your ideas.

Yours,
trou (known as mickula or Kula_) - if you remember Melania or Trias you should remember me.

The features showed are nice, my simple suggestions is:

-- Add team quests.
-- Make all vocations balanced the most similar to tibia,
-- Each X frags in a row the player can obtain Amulet of Loss to prevent loss the items gained in the quests.
-- NPC or Shop click to buy supplits (I love kill players and loot their supplits, infinite ammo/runes is bored)

is just a suggestion.

Thank you @Acubens. I was thinking about looting dead bodies for supplies + team quests that would give people some potions/runes/ammo.

Back