• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you like?

rrockstarr

I~heart~Kiwi.
Reaction score
I am a new ots owner, but i was wondering what would make a really good ots...

so tell me, What would you like in a ots? ^_^

Just check out Radonia and you'll know what I like ;).

Nah, but here I'll make a list of the basics you need.
-Map Basics:
Detailed, playable map. (NOT overdetailed.) Not to small but if the OT is going to be large with over 50 players you should make it pretty big. Nice long quests, not only kill 2 monsters go down to floors and you find the quest chest. The quests should be long, maybye somethimes even take HOURS to finish. You should do the quests with you're guild or gather a team for it. The map should be fantasyfull (<- bad English, made that up :p). The map should uniqe.
-Script Basics:
I aint really a scripter, but try to make cool uniqe scripts which involves the quests.

Just some basics, I'll add more later.

Regards,
badboi66

1. The map must be Good.
2. Some nice scripts is always good.
3. Maybe Rook? Depends on how serious the server is.
4. Nice GMs.

:D

@ badboi66: You can't say that Radonia is that great:p Radonias mistake was that they made a big map from the beginning... Everytime I login I logout as fast because it's too damn big and it takes long time to walk trough the map ;p

And custom things in the map are goods such as map, scripts quests and so on...

Last edited:
Just check out Radonia and you'll know what I like ;).

Nah, but here I'll make a list of the basics you need.
-Map Basics:
Detailed, playable map. (NOT overdetailed.) Not to small but if the OT is going to be large with over 50 players you should make it pretty big. Nice long quests, not only kill 2 monsters go down to floors and you find the quest chest. The quests should be long, maybye somethimes even take HOURS to finish. You should do the quests with you're guild or gather a team for it. The map should be fantasyfull (<- bad English, made that up :p). The map should uniqe.
-Script Basics:
I aint really a scripter, but try to make cool uniqe scripts which involves the quests.

Just some basics, I'll add more later.

Regards,
badboi66
Im not gonna say anything else, i like it the same as you do.
-Home made map.
-Low exp/skills/ml rate.
Etc..

Back