• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about reset system?

What do you think about reset system?

• I like it :D

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I hate it ¬¬

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • depends on the benefits

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Antharaz

Reaction score
Well, you like or would like ot with a system reset?

Please give opinions on the advantages that the system would have to be and if you do not like, post why....

@Aeven

It's like MU online...

PS:.. i won't build a server with a reset system because i hate high rate servers and it only works fine on High rate servers...

@Aeven

It's like MU online...

PS:.. i won't build a server with a reset system because i hate high rate servers and it only works fine on High rate servers...

I never played in MU Online, you can tell me how to reset the system work?

I love tham

I personally love the reset/prestige/rebirth system :) makes it useless to have 717k if u fight against someone whos 200k with 20. prestige´? :D

i think otmadnessII made it very well :D

yh but for high exp only.. Because eventually your players will reach 717k and then be able to do nothing.. A rebirth system allows them to continue in a sense.. Plus with high rate servers you can create stronger monsters etc And make a better RPG server. If it is high rate*

But on a low exp rate.. what's the point? everyone would reach level 300 at some point but they can still progress.. Adding a rebirth system to such a server will just kill it!

there will never be RPG on a high exp rate server, give em the worst map ever, and they will enjoy it too, as long as there are monsters to make 'em level 100k

there will never be RPG on a high exp rate server, give em the worst map ever, and they will enjoy it too, as long as there are monsters to make 'em level 100k

Word.

/Eldin

yh the can be.. If you make it so everything is around the high rate exp, it makes it more of an rpg, since you get all these servers that have overpowered spells, levels and monsters/items i know what you mean. But those servers are made for lots of players. For example i'm making a high exp server, but im making it as much an rpg as i can, whereasi'm also developing a x3 exp rate server.. BOTH 100% custom maps that i started from scratch... So far these projects taken me 3 weeks on map alone.. So don't tell me there is no RPG with any rate server! If the right time is spent on it, it becomes a good rpg server.

Back