• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you like to see in a custom OT?

ecounlimited

Reaction score
Just brainstorming some ideas and wondering what people would like to see in a custom OT. What are some features you liked about custom OTs? What are some features you've always wanted to see?

I was thinking of adding some themed arenas where people could go to fight. Say you want to challenge an enemy guild to war, you can choose to go through a portal to a battle map made just for warring; desert, jungle, snow, plains, etc.

I also considered making really good equipment for each vocation that every creature has a chance to drop, but the chance is VERY small. Like, shield of corruption small. This could add a little excitement to hunting when someone loots a rare piece and can either equip it or sell it for a lot of money to someone else.

Some quest ideas... I know this has been done plenty of times already, but I thought annihilator quests for all levels was cool. Fire Elemental annihilator, Dragon Lord annihilator, the traditional Demon one...

Any other ideas?

Back