• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you like to see in a rpg server?

Karel

Reaction score
So, me and some more people and friends are currently making a server named TAWOT (The Ancient World) we are really making progress, but we don't only want to put in our own ideas, but your ideas aswell, so we ask you to tell us what you would like to see in a true rpg server? (the exp rate is 4)
you can also give a small idea for just one quest (small story line) we might use it for the server (ofc not exactly the same, unless it's a very good one)

Quest: Demons Blood

Player: Hi
NPC: ?
Player: Demon/Demons/Demon Blood/Demons Blood
NPC: I need the blood of a Demon for an exilir i'm creating. Are you brave enough to fight a demon and pour some of its blood in a vial? I'd reward you greatly.
-laalaalal player goes kill demon get blood in vial alalallaalal-
player: hi
NPC: do you have the blood of a demon?
player: yes
NPC: ?
?
????
??
??
???
:DDD end o story

Just keep the server away from corrupt gamemasters and it will be fine. And make the vocations balanced. And maybe add quests to a specific vocation so you can long for a great reward.

Skip Ragal's suggestion ^^

Back