• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World Wiki

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
This is link to the main thread: Whi World Discussion

This is thread where I'm going to post pictures of Whi World features, items and maps.
If you have time to help take pictures of Whi World map then just post them here. I update Post 1.
If you have time to help me to record Whi World features then contact me and I explain how to do it properly.

All help is appreciated because at current tempo I add new stuff faster than I document them xD

Currently there are listed equipment items up until Patch 0.1.5

Whi World Items:
Whi World Boots:
a47uwn.jpg
Whi World legs:
29go8x5.jpg
Whi World helmets:
2gvq6ma.jpg
Whi World Wands:
11jaywo.jpg
Whi World Body equipment:
658gnk.jpg
missing: melee weapon, range weapons, shields and bags.

Whi World Detailed Maps:
Cyclops Dungeon Map pictures:
Forest-desert borderline pictures:
Bandit Mountain
missing: Forgotten Village itself xD

Last edited:
man this serrvers seemms very complex for the common lowbrainer
And it is.
Upcoming weekend or so, after things what require immediate attentions are done. I will write down purpose of this server (again).
I have done it, but that was very brief and doesn't really seem to be true and I will get to that why it seems so right now. Because believe or not I still haven't really finished the paths players can take at the start of game.

But yes. This game is not typical RPG and in fact it is quite hard.
However mainly I'm making game trough my vision and I like the complexity.

Back