• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have mixed feelings in the team about how long it will take. So all I can say for now is... we will answer that later.

What do you guys suggest as a level 60~70 reward for each vocation? :)

Maybe a weapon for the lvl or you put a room with rewards ppl can choose when they reach that lvl

Weapons, armors for 60-70 lvl's or unique item (maybe for decorative?).

Btw, possible to see in future something like rookgaard (island between 1-8 lvl serving as tutorial?)

Weapons, armors for 60-70 lvl's or unique item (maybe for decorative?).

Btw, possible to see in future something like rookgaard (island between 1-8 lvl serving as tutorial?)

Deco items are pointless when you're level 60-70. All you need is a better equipment :)

For a level 60-70 quest

For druids:
I demand a rod! I was still using moonlight rod at around level 65... :p
Could also be a spellbook better than Spellbook of Enlightenment

That's highly unlikely. Rookgaard type islands have mostly been discredited as boring by people I've seen talking about it during my time in OT. I don't think it's a feature popular enough to add. But who knows, if we find a unique way to introduce new players to the server, which can replace both the tutorial tower and a rookgaard copy, we might change it.

For druids:
I demand a rod! I was still using moonlight rod at around level 65... :p
Could also be a spellbook better than Spellbook of Enlightenment

The spire offers a spellbook as reward, just finish that quest and choose it first so it doesn't go boom :)

What do you guys suggest as a level 60~70 reward for each vocation? :)
Paladin - to choose between some bow and crossbow
Knight - to choose between axe/club/sword(I know there's only melee fighting, but still people might like axes more than swords xD)
Mages - to choose between rod and wand(might be glacial/muck rod and wand of everblazing/defiance)

Optional, some cash, maybe some equipment for skill raise(yalahari items or royal scale robe/royal draken mail/elite draken helmet) there's much possibilities, you can also make some custom items. xD

For knight:
Maybe for this quest reward will be weapon from svargrond arena (scrapper level)? These weapons weren't available to gain during beta (or i don't see quest for that :p)

I'll see what I can do with the reward suggestions. And @kokokoko: there were ways to get a better wand. The cyclops task rewards a better mage wand/rod. But yes, will definitely implement more ways to obtain wands etc.

The server will be offline for a while. It's not certain when it will come online, but we are working on it every day that's for sure.

Hey guys.

Just wanted to drop by and say that we are still working on the server. There are some bugs that we can't fix right now so we are working on new content like Shanarah, Broken Highlands and all of the Southern Outskirts. Maybe I can bring you folks some teasers in the near future to show what we have done while the server has been offline.

Cheers!

Amongst these changes we have added transparency to more places!
I7ju17o.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back