• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite sport?

Your favorite/best sport?

• Basketball

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Baseball

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Association Football (soccer)

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • Gridiron Football (American football)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Rugby Football (Rugby)

• Hockey

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Cricket

• Golf

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tennis

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Swimming

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Boxing

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Volleyball

• Lacrosse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others... (post)

Votes: 16 12.8%

• Total voters

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
You can use this poll to select your favorite sport or count it as the best sport in the world.

This thread can be a discussion and/or an argument thread.
A thread like this may have been made, but this one has a lot more sports added.
Sorry if your sport is not added, the maximum poll options is 15 and I picked the 15 best ones.

sports1.gif

Last edited:
Why do everyone like soccer ?
I mean.. it's just a ball were you pass you teamates.. and then you score when shooting it on a goal..

Swimming ftw.
Znote I'am with you! XD

^

Lol, swimming gets boring after 10 minutes :p

Football is fun because you are with 10 others ^^ and it's such a big game, you really feel happy when you score in a tournament.

my favorite sport is underwaterhockey :)

Dude!
I want to try that so bad, as a swimmer, I am capable of swimming well and controlling my breaths, so I shouldn't have big problems with this sport.

Football is useless, you will never get anything good out of it, you will not earn money, the chance of getting anything useful out of football is to join a professional team and earn money by it.

You will be healthy, but the same goes to swimming.

Becoming a great swimmer can save your live, and the pros with football, that you become more sporty, healty blablabla, the same goes to swimming.

And I enjoy swimming and diving more than football. :p And there is no limits with how many friends you can swim together with, and there are lots of funny games to play together with your friends in the water.

Football is useless, you will never get anything good out of it, you will not earn money, the chance of getting anything useful out of football is to join a professional team and earn money by it.

You will be healthy, but the same goes to swimming.

Becoming a great swimmer can save your live, and the pros with football, that you become more sporty, healty blablabla, the same goes to swimming.

And I enjoy swimming and diving more than football. :p And there is no limits with how many friends you can swim together with, and there are lots of funny games to play together with your friends in the water.

I'm with you man, I've been in competitive swimming for 11 years. I'm not a shabby swimmer. 21.36 is my best time for 50 yard freestyle (not trying to brag :))

Back