• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anderion our Dream, your World.

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score

Introduction
I'm here to introduce our thoughts on our upcoming server: Anderion.net 9.6

Here are some ideas we have in store for you... Believe us when we say that this will be a server you won't forget!

I know what you’re thinking, another server advertisement right? Well kinda, but there is more to it. As experienced members of the Open Tibia community, we have played and taken part in many servers over the years. We know what you are looking for, and we will provide it!
Tired of seeing the same maps? Think a server is new and then you see recycled quests from other Evo servers? Well you won’t find that here. Everything is made from scratch, new ideas are coming in from a large variety of seasoned players (if you have suggestion we would love to hear them as-well).

Ever start to enjoy a server and then realize that everything feels great but then staff is inattentive? Did you get bored over-time? Well here at Anderion.net we have dedicated staff working to provide you with the best gaming experience possible. With daily events constructed by a Staff-Member whose sole purpose it to make events (exciting prizes await you), and automated raids that test you to the very limit, you will always be entertained! Conquer the monsters and defend your town and you will be well rewarded, but beware if you fail…

Remember the first time you killed a rotworm and you gained 300 levels? Didn’t you get disappointed soon afterward, just pointless level gaining with no goals? Here you have NPC’s that provide you with tasks and give out rewards if you accomplish them, a large amount of custom quests to provide you with a challenge and entertainment. At a comfortable 16x Exp rate on Anderion.net, you can retain the great feeling Tibia first gave you before it lost its spark, and try to master the server.

PVP! Be number one! Rankings for frags provide top players with rewards, points that can be exchanged for prizes! Crush, electrocute, incinerate and pierce your enemies, their blood will get you awesome prizes! With tournaments in the PVP Arena you can duel your friends and have fun with no loss upon death, test your new spells or just have fun!
Custom spells provide you with endless entertainment as you unlock higher level magic, giving you an upper hand in battle or quests, fight to stay on top as you level and quest to unlock your full potential!

New promotions provide you with the possibility of trying cool vocations with stronger spells and other benefits. Like knights? Try being a Titan or Colossus. Laugh as your enemies chip away at your health and you trample them all to death! Were sorcerers your favorite? Now you can sacrifice your soul to become a Wraith, inspire terror in your enemies hearts as you paralyze them with debuffs and drain their life away. Love to support your teammates and heal them? Was the druid your favorite? How about the paladin? No worries we have them all and much more then you expected!

Do Donation items make you feel cheated? You work so hard but someone can just pay and then abuse their power? No worries, dedicated players can get powerful items through questing, while donators can help support Anderion.net ad also get a fair compensation! Cool and powerful spells scrolls along with potions and other bonuses are all available in the Donation Shop! Non-donators can collect rare items in-game from events or monsters loot and sell them for donation items!
If you ever have any trouble there will be staff eager to assist you or answer questions, forums will be active and prizes can be won by participating in events there!

Server Rules

1. Offensive Statements
Comments directed at staff and players that are: racist, derogatory, in poor taste, insulting, harassing and etc. are not allowed. Additionally names that are offensive are also not allowed, and can result in a name-lock, or banishment if severe. Act mature and you will be treated as such. Staff members such as tutors reserve the right to mute offenders, then suggest repeat offenders for banishment. We understand that in PvP conversation can get heated, but maintain a clean game, a healthy environment for everyone. Save your energy for grinding quests and levels!

2. Advertising
If you see someone advertising for a server, do not copy their statement and repeat it in Help/Advertising. Send a PM to a staff-member, and await further questions. Players caught advertising will receive a 7-day Banishment. You have been warned. Advertising includes services such as: Trading items from one server for items on Anderion, Posting links to websites for other OT Servers, Selling of accounts, and other such acts.

3. Scamming
Scamming of any kind is forbidden. Players caught scamming will receive banishment on both the current account (and on their main account if applicable). Scamming can include: Dice games, “trust scams”, and general thievery. If you have been scammed be sure to take a screen shot to prove the situation, and then contact a staff member for assistance! We here at Anderion want to make sure you enjoy your gaming experience.

4. External Applications
Programs and etc. that include: Macros, Bots, or other software used to exploit flaws or automate tasks are illegal and will lead to Banishment when discovered. Everyone is expected to play fair, in order to assure a reasonable gaming environment.

5. Bug Abuse
If a bug is detected it should be reported to staff immediately. Depending on the severity of the bug you may be compensated for your assistance. However, players caught abusing bugs will be punished and can receive deletion.

6. Houses
Players are not allowed to own more than one “Free-House” on all their accounts. (free houses are any house that is non-Donation) Scamming players into placing items inside of your house, and then kicking them and stealing the items is not allowed, and actions will be taken to ensure the guilty party is punished.

7. Low-level characters
Actions such as using low-level characters to farm kills for your guild is illegal, and can lead to the deletion of the guild in question. Likewise using low level characters in a guild to block during Wars and other such PvP events is illegal and can lead to banishment(deletion is possible) of both the low level character and their main Account.

Project Members

1. Fady
2. Gesior.pl
3. neoseagull
4. Eliade

I would also like to thank those of you who have shown interest and would like to support our project. Thank you all very much.

Going to post some screenshots soon!
Have a suggestion? Feel free to tell us, we will love to hear from you!

Regards,
Fady

Last edited:
Not 8.6?
Icon-Small-Check-Mark.gif

Not real map?

Good team?

Server has great potential!

Looking really great :D
i'll be following the progress of this project closely

keep up the good work!

This server will have such awesome quaras! If I ever get to finishing them

I will give it a try, 50% iam gonna like it 50% iam gonna dislike it and quit. I hope it this server is awesome and i wish you guys a good luck , and keep doing what u guys doing, i din't read the whole texy i only readed Project Members:
1. Fady
2. Gesior.pl
3. neoseagull
4. Illusion

When i saw gesior.pl < and i said ah hes an awesome scripter&Mapper, And a rly nice guy

@up thank you.
gesior.pl is only a scripter, mappers are: Fady, Neoseagull and Illusion.
also neoseagull is a story writer and he's the one who wrote this thread ;3

this is probably the best introduction ive ever seen. if you live up to it. it will indeed be awesome! and you should do a test day so we can find bugs and give you suggestions etc.<3

- - - Updated - - -

and when will it be up?

this is probably the best introduction ive ever seen. if you live up to it. it will indeed be awesome! and you should do a test day so we can find bugs and give you suggestions etc.<3

- - - Updated - - -

and when will it be up?

server is online 24/7 on 100/100 MB dedicated server with ip anderion.net, port 7171 and client 9.60
but unfortunately gameworld is closed so only staff members can login, test server will be available for everyone in 2-3 weeks because map is made from scratch which means it will take time to finish it.
so lets say 4-5 weeks to be officially online.

would love to see an ingame teaser with an ingame story :), to make people even more interested because the introduction is OK, but ingame screens and maybe a small part of the main story line would make it even better

would love to see an ingame teaser with an ingame story :), to make people even more interested because the introduction is OK, but ingame screens and maybe a small part of the main story line would make it even better

I will soon :p

Back