• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved 0xc000007b RME Windows 10

Edling

Reaction score
Hello. I re-installed my computer today with Windows 10. Now I can't launch my Remere Map Editor anymore. I was first missing msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll which I downloaded and put into my system32 folder and now after that I have this error on launch.
How to solve this?

f6c3424.jpg

Hello. I re-installed my computer today with Windows 10. Now I can't launch my Remere Map Editor anymore. I was first missing msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll which I downloaded and put into my system32 folder and now after that I have this error on launch.
How to solve this?

f6c3424.jpg
You're using wrong DLL files to run RME. The error (0xc000007b) means that you're using x64 dlls for x86 or x86 dlls for x64 rme.

So try to install x86 dll files. You can find the dll files where LordVissie linked. (Microsoft link)

Last edited:
Wasn't that easy. Still not working. I have 64-but cpu and I downloaded the 64-bit versions and still not working...
There is no msvcr or msvcp 120.dll showing up in the system32 folder.

Solved. I needed the 32-bit dll files for RME 3,1 I use. My system is running as 64-bit thought

Last edited:
Wasn't that easy. Still not working. I have 64-but cpu and I downloaded the 64-bit versions and still not working...
There is no msvcr or msvcp 120.dll showing up in the system32 folder.

Solved. I needed the 32-bit dll files for RME 3,1 I use. My system is running as 64-bit thought
Well RME is coded in x86 libraries. So it's still a 32 bit software.

Back