• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[4.0] Custom Spells

im not playing on this server, but it seems to be a problem.
a suggestions:
being a tank knight (low dmg and high hp) is pretty booring. you could make them to something medium. medium-high dmg and lesser healing with potions and spells maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paralyze doesn't kill knights and if they have anti-paralyze or just heal themselves afterwards it was just a waste of 1400 more mana. I'm not asking them to be easy targets, I like them being difficult targets which is why I once supported the removal of potions completely for mages, but it's not fair that they do massive damage AND tank.

Only think to say on all of this is knight hits relatively slow (even with spirit of legendary warrior) and its hard to chase a opponent and fast click them, where as a mage just clicks them once and holds his/her hotkey.
I say make knights attack as fast as a mage, or leave them hitting mass damage to compensate for them hitting slow (especially if running a target)

In my opinion you shouldnt get skull when you use exito sio on a person, its a support spell, not an offensive spell..
I hope it will be changed.

If red remove that feature every character would stay in pz and then he wil go out and heal his friend then he will enter in pz again...

And red i think you should make augminis mas patronus to 27k mana need cause its very useful and now every lvl 350+ with a super promotion can use them =/ and whats the point of being high level and using the same spells than a lvl 300 :p just a suggestion.. Would be great if u add some new good spells ;)..

Good luck and nice job on balancing vocations.

19:57 Elite Plate [339]: utito tempo
19:57 Elite Plate [339]: cruor incurso
19:57 You lose 3426 mana blocking an attack by Elite Plate.

I died because I didn't want to waste pots, I paralyze him and he's back on me with follow attack within a second, I was level 422 and the knight solod me.

This is just wrong.

As of right now I dont see a real problem with knights they hit enough to solo a mage not paying attention to there mana, as for Elite Plate I solo'd him in duel arena 5 times with my mage using para like zarz said Knights are still a waste of time vocation to play in my mind. The real issue should be the pallys at level 350 tanking a 550 mage, the amount the paladins heal now make them better then Knights in every single way if you want a hi damaging good healing voc its Paladin time again.

As of right now I dont see a real problem with knights they hit enough to solo a mage not paying attention to there mana, as for Elite Plate I solo'd him in duel arena 5 times with my mage using para like zarz said Knights are still a waste of time vocation to play in my mind. The real issue should be the pallys at level 350 tanking a 550 mage, the amount the paladins heal now make them better then Knights in every single way if you want a hi damaging good healing voc its Paladin time again.

paladins tanking? what the hell you talking about. unless u got loads of rebirths pallys get easily solo'd at that level by anyone lol

paladins tanking? what the hell you talking about. unless u got loads of rebirths pallys get easily solo'd at that level by anyone lol

Rebirths have nothing to do with tanking of pally's/knights >.>
Levels are the way to do it, the more levels, the more you heal, simple it is. knights and pally's heal the same amount of hp with it.

i dont think pallys should be able to use the curaga rune, im a sorc and at lvl 600 i cant hit a lvl 400+ pally hard enough to kill them when they heal with curaga. A pally with devileye already hits really hard and now they can heal with curaga so they can use there mana for exori con rai. I think if u make the curaga rune only usable by knights it will balance it out more. Knights are the tankers not pallys.

Its like uh, uh can be used by any voc.

just heals higher tho, lol.

Its like uh, uh can be used by any voc.

just heals higher tho, lol.

it is like a uh but heals 2-3x more.. hardest i can hit with the double overtime sd at 600 is like 3k and thats if i use augminis patronus
at lvl 400+ a pally with curaga can heal more than 4k. therefore it is almost impossible for 1 sorc to do enough dmg to a pally that is 200 lvls lower. I would have to paralyze them and hope they try to run while paralyzed.
now if the pally was lvl 600 along with me it would be impossible for me to even stand a chance since the umr only heals 2k

Ok... but no1 shud be solo'able unless there down alot of lvls.

that is true but im saying i cant solo a pally that is 400 when im 600.
that is down 200 lvls... that should be low enough to be solo'd
if the pally is 600 then sure they can hang with me or even kill me but at 400 it is cheap that a pally can sit there and take the hits from a 600 sorc with ease..

Back