• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4/7.6 Servers

shane

Shadows are Security
Reaction score
Hello there.

It would be time to start up a good 7.4 server which would be midrate (cause we we got an lowrate- classictibia)

Since now every oldschool server turns to an ultimate lowrate (ex. 2x, 3x) there should be some moderate exp ratings, like 8x or 10x (could be exp stages too)

Midrate would look like:

8 - 29 = 30x
29 - 49 = 20x
49 - 69 = 17x
69 - 89 = 15x
89 - 101 = 12x
101 - 121 = 10x
121+ = 6x/7x/8x

so that wouldn't be too fast and not too low. Highrate is boring, as we know from polder/roldera/toldera/ and so on.
Starting up an mage, get lvl 100 in 2 hours and start waring.
Losing lvls? I don't care, get back the lvls in 10min.

The solution would be a midrate, caring a little bit about lvls and you won't get lvl 100 in one day.

A solid rate of skills/mag/loot would be nice too, not to high, to to low, like 2x loot.

So a 7.4 midrate would be awesome, but i wouldn't say no to an solid 7.6 midrate or even 7.7 when you want.

I would start up a 7.4 server when I had time, but studying now is more important (final exams)

So maybe someone start from the scratch with an 7.4 midrate. :thumbup:

Hello there.

It would be time to start up a good 7.4 server which would be midrate (cause we we got an lowrate- classictibia)

Since now every oldschool server turns to an ultimate lowrate (ex. 2x, 3x) there should be some moderate exp ratings, like 8x or 10x (could be exp stages too)

Midrate would look like:

8 - 29 = 30x
29 - 49 = 20x
49 - 69 = 17x
69 - 89 = 15x
89 - 101 = 12x
101 - 121 = 10x
121+ = 6x/7x/8x

so that wouldn't be too fast and not too low. Highrate is boring, as we know from polder/roldera/toldera/ and so on.
Starting up an mage, get lvl 100 in 2 hours and start waring.
Losing lvls? I don't care, get back the lvls in 10min.

The solution would be a midrate, caring a little bit about lvls and you won't get lvl 100 in one day.

A solid rate of skills/mag/loot would be nice too, not to high, to to low, like 2x loot.

So a 7.4 midrate would be awesome, but i wouldn't say no to an solid 7.6 midrate or even 7.7 when you want.

I would start up a 7.4 server when I had time, but studying now is more important (final exams)

So maybe someone start from the scratch with an 7.4 midrate. :thumbup:

Looks to me like you like Realsofts or Ryans server. But if you want a server with many people online, you better look for one with alot of wars. Then you should try Roldera, its his best server so far :)

Looks to me like you like Realsofts or Ryans server. But if you want a server with many people online, you better look for one with alot of wars. Then you should try Roldera, its his best server so far :)

I tried roldera and its too high for me, don't like seeing 100 sorcerers UEing each other.

btw. iam playing his servers since apocalypsee.mine.nu, and I know how he is making his business, so I won't even waste my time there

Back