• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An OB for fun

Why

I'm a ninja
Reaction score
as title says, me and some retired oldschool players have our moments when we are bored, and thought it would be fun to play some obs here, since it was quite a while ago. I guess my team will be about 10-15 peeps, but u can come with how many u like.
So if u have a team that wants to go on an open battle for fun, write here since I'm rarely online, and we'll come up to a date, time and place.

signed,

Why aka Jonte

Maybe start again:D? Not that I know much, but when you guys were arround then it was more fun I guess.

as title says, me and some retired oldschool players have our moments when we are bored, and thought it would be fun to play some obs here, since it was quite a while ago. I guess my team will be about 10-15 peeps, but u can come with how many u like.
So if u have a team that wants to go on an open battle for fun, write here since I'm rarely online, and we'll come up to a date, time and place.

signed,

Why aka Jonte

Pretty funny you consider yourself as a oldschool player.

~Houndish

we might be interested in this, just gona ask my guild mates..

ur not an oldschool player, and kinda fun u guys got balls now, since when u fought forte i heard u pussied out alot =)

01.01.2010 ankrahmun... and u got time to take 10000000000000000000000 ppls on us

Back